Great spot with charming beach, warm hospitality, great food, pool and SPA. Morning and evening breeze make breakfast and aperitifs time a really relaxing ritual. Delightful and competent concierge with great restaurant and tour recommendations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Falconara is situated on the south-eastern coast of Sicily, between Agrigento and Ragusa, in an enchanting position overlooking the sea. Its neighbour is the magical medieval castle of Falconara, erected in Norman times to repel the invasion of the Moors. The famous Valle dei Templi of Agrigento, the Villa del Casale in Piazza Armerina with its splendid mosaics, Caltagirone with its craft made ceramics and the pearls of the Sicilian baroque: Ragusa Ibla, Modica and Scicli are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Falconara Charming House Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falconara Charming House Hotel Butera
- Falconara Charming House And Resort
- Falconara Charming Hotel
- Falconara Charming House Resort & SPA Sicily/Butera, Italy