“Superb”

Sunshine Apartments
Ranked #12 of 39 Hotels in Sidari
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Just returned from 2 weeks in the sunshine apartments Sidari and I can honestly say a fantastic 2 weeks. A very relaxing holiday basic accommodation but worth it. The staff Athena,Louise,cooks and the cleaner and I won't forget Nickos, were all excellent. Bars and restaurants very close by and the hotel across the road also very accommodating run by Christos and Spiros. Night life in the close by town cenrer something for all ages. Looking forward to going back.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank T0shede

Reviewed July 5, 2014

a fantastic family holiday, great for kids of all ages. Im 14 and this place is brilliant the staff run about after me my mum , dad, sister and brother of us tending to our everyneed. We will be bringing the rest of the family next year. I recommend it to any thats wants a relaxing, fun filled and simply outstanding holiday that you will remember. I would just like to thank the owners Athena and Nicos, also Louise and Sula for the best holiday ive ever had i hope to see you next year.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank rsbja
Reviewed July 4, 2014

After a rocky start due to a plumbing issue which meant we couldn't stay for our first 2 nights, we arrived at the Sunshine. The complex is lovely in a peaceful area but within easy distance of Central Sidari and even closer to the restaurants of Canal D amour.

The apartments are clean and functional and the complex is small enough to have a really intimate feel where you get to know everyone and the owners and staff make a real effort to make you feel welcome and looked after.

The pool area is spotless and very relaxing. We ate a number of meals on site and can honestly say the choice was excellent, we had some great meals in and out of the hotel and id definitely recommend eating at the sunshine as well as going into the resort.

Overall it was an excellent holiday made by the great weather, excellent staff who would go over and above to ensure your holiday was as enjoyable as possible.

Would I go back......try and stop me !! See you next year !

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank northernbird15
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My friend and I stayed at The Sunshine Apartments from the 9th to the 23rd June. On arrival on the Monday evening we were met and greeted by the lovely Athena as well as guests we had met at The Sunshine previously. We had the most wonderful time the staff there are amazing they cannot do enough for you both Athena and Nikos always make us feel really welcome Soula's cooking is to die for and she is also a lovely fun person Mimosa the lovely cleaner cannot do enough for you and our room was always kept clean and tidy with lovely fresh sheets and towels we met Louise the new barmaid and again nothing was too much trouble for her she has a lovely friendly personality. All in all our stay was absolutely brilliant. One particular evening i was not very well and I left the dining room and went back to the apartment and it wasn't very long before Athena arrived to make sure I was OK and to see if I needed anything at all she was really concerned and told my friend if I needed anything during the night we must knock on her door!! This is the kind of people they are at The Sunshine we can't wait to go back and have already booked for next year !!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Sachadog
Reviewed July 3, 2014

thank you once again athena and nikos sula and mimosa had a wonderful stay in june. the place was spotless.and u were always on hand for anything we needed..friendly,relaxed and eve1 joins in 3rd year in a row and still never enough. see u nxt year xx

Room Tip: Room 10 is quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Donna170795
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My husband&i have been going 2 sunshine 4 the last 3 years,we have had a fabulous time,each time we've been there.We are going again in august with our daughters&some friends for 2 weeks. The owners Athina&Nikos have always been very friendly&helpful&we regard them more as friends,Shula.....well her culinary skills are 2nd to none&she's alot of fun to be around. The rooms,service,cleanliness are 1st class,we have never been made to feel so welcome,the whole team are absolutely fantastic,we've made good friends&can honestly say that we've never left sunshine disappointed,definately our favourite holiday destination

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank tracie197
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

we stayed at the sunshine for 2 weeks from the 6th June as we have for the past 5 years,in fact we love it so much we go there twice a year. It is a small and VERY friendly complex with about 13 apartments which are kept spotlessly clean. All the staff from the owners athina and nicos to Louise the wonderful barmaid,shula the amazing cook and mimosa the hard working cleaner can not do enough for you. It doesn't matter if your a regular guest or its your first time the hospitality shown to all is second to none maybe thats why so many of us return year after year. I have traveled to many places and I can honestly say I wouldn't think about staying anywhere else now you are made to feel like family but wonderful honest hard working people. So if you want a relaxing stressful happy holiday go to the sunshine you wont regret it I promise.

• Stayed: June 2014