See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 19, 2010

I stayed there with my boyfriend for a week long. the apartment was very little, there was a very small kitchen with no real possibility to cook! only 1 small electric cooker, 2 pots, 2 glasses, 2 forks, 2 plates and so on!
the space was very narrow!
they cleaned our room everyday but however we found a very big cockroach and a spider! you can not regulate the air conditiong. the owner does not speak english, only few words and you need to act to talk with him! - usually he used to reply to me in greek...
the water in the swimmingpool was not so clean, but luckly the sea is very clear!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2010

I've just returned from a weeks holiday in Sidari, and would definetly be returning. The staff Kostas, Karina and Mary couldn't have been anymore helpful, and really down to earth. The pool and bar area were quiet which was a good thing as it was just me and my girlfriend and thats the kind of holiday we were looking for. Sidari town is only a 10 min walk away and is really nice and romantic at nite. It's not that pricey either. The Greek food is amazing, Memories is a restuarant you need to visit when you are over there, the food is amazing and the Greek fire dancing and Music makes your nite.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gerry22784
Reviewed August 5, 2010

I stayed with my 14 year old grand daughter 20th July for two weeks and had a fantastic time. The apartments are spotless but fantastically clean, Kostas, Karina and Mary are fabulous people who really couldnt do enough for us during our stay! We were unfortunate to be there at the sametime as a family from london who gave Kostas untold problems but however Kostas coped well! We would have no hesitation in going back to marys which will be next summer!!!! Cant wait and many thanks to Kostas Karina and Mary who helped us have a ball!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2010

I booked this holiday from the thomson Just brocheur the description in the brocheur doesnt do it justice. all rooms have been refurbished and air con TV and safety deposit boxes have also been installed These apartments are run by Kostas his mum Maria and dad Spiros everything is very clean and you are made feel very welcome (part of the family) The pool and bar area is a nice place to relax with the beach only a five minute walk away. Sidari is only a ten minute walk with many resturants and bars. I will definitely be going back

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Scarlett9
Reviewed October 28, 2008

We have just returned from a week in corfu staying in marys apartments. It was a basic hotel, the bedroom was a big enough size the balcony was fine, the kitchen was supplied with pans, plates, knifes, folks, spoons and glasses! The bathroom was ok, the shower curtain wasnt long enough so when you got out of the shower the floor was covered in water, there wasnt much space between the toilet and the shower, and the bathroom was right next to the kitchen.

The main barman agustus was fine, but he had a friend named jimmy! He was to friendly with my teenage girls! he asked for my 12 year old daughters email adress and was all over another 12 year old that was with us and also he was all over my 16 year old who even had her boyfriend with her. Also thats the reson we didnt use the bar because when ever the girls came down stairs he walked round the corner put his arms around them and was getting to close.

We wouldnt recomend going to the restraunt called doratheas, close to the main town on the corner, as we found a hair in our salad and so did the couple sat behind us. Also, on the menu it said cream of tomato soup, cream of mushroom soup and so on they brought it out and it was cup of soup made in a bowl!

over all, the surroundings and entertainment, were fantastic saying it was towards the end of the season. But the hotel and staff wasnt the best!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank gibbons_family