All reviews nice apartment air con nearest supermarket salt and pepper relaxing break fantastic holiday cleaned daily nice pool the ground floor cleaned every day next year mum accommodation strip costa aswell hosts
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

Went for 9 nights with my 15 year old daughter. Had a few doubts due to a couple of previous reviews. Fortunately everything was great. Yes it is basic but that’s what to expect for the money. Apartment was small but very clean. The best thing was there was no 6am brigade putting towels on sunbeds. Also Kostas the owner was very friendly and helpful. He was also very honest, my daughter left her iPhone under her pillow in the apartment on the day we checked out. Kostas found it and rushed out to give it to me before we left.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2019 via mobile

Stayed in the studio apt with aircon at 50€ per week. That was great it was like walking into a fridge when you came out of the sun if you set it right.i found Costa I nice man and easy to communicate with.
He would help you in anyway he could.the place is basic but as I said a good base to sleep and just relax with the nice pool..
Food by the pool is not great but it is there if you just want a snack. The reviews I see about Costa I think are totally wrong. He is a nice guy. Yes he does sit with friends but if you are running a place on your own from 9 in the morning untill 1 the next morning 7 days a week until the middle of october then even our hosts deserve a bit of free time. All I say to people who want to condem these hard working people give respect and you get it back.
Would I go back of cause I would it's cheap so that tells you that you will not get the luxurys but if you want it quite and relaxing then that's what you get.
Well done Costa you do a grand job.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2019 via mobile

Just back from here, Mary studios are basic but clean, pool clean. Friendly people. Fifteen minute walk down road to beach,nearest supermarket and beginning of strip. We always took a taxi back at night which is 6 euros as thete is no pavements to walk on and road not very well lit at night. Lots of restaurants and lots of bars with entertainment i.e tribute acts some of which are very good. First time in Sidari but would definitely go back.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2019

Wouldn't trust this man as far as I could throw him. Awful experience with my 14 year old daughter and the owner, so bad we couldn't relax or leave her alone so we had to move apartments. Be very wary.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2019

I was worried after reading some of previous comments but was pleasantly surprised on arrival we were shown to our studio apartment it was basic but very clean. The owner Kostas was really helpful and even opened up early on our last day so we could have breakfast before we left.l

Date of stay: May 2019