See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 5, 2010

This was our ideal holiday...a late minute booking for a week away.
A peaceful location away from the main stay of Sidari ( a ten minute beautiful walk, particularly at sunset)... slight drawback as situated on a main road with the noise of traffic. However we live on a busy road in the UK so it was not a problem for us. Thomsons description is very accurate, basic accommodation but clean. Transfer was quicker than their description ( 50 mins) and very efficient.
Air con charged at 5 euros a day payable locally.
We visited several tavernas..had good meals with all..particularly liked Waves as we had an amazing meze meal with a fabulous view... ( down the lane and turn right on the beach front)
Very friendly...would definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank BarbaraNorwich
Reviewed August 19, 2010

I stayed there with my boyfriend for a week long. the apartment was very little, there was a very small kitchen with no real possibility to cook! only 1 small electric cooker, 2 pots, 2 glasses, 2 forks, 2 plates and so on!
the space was very narrow!
they cleaned our room everyday but however we found a very big cockroach and a spider! you can not regulate the air conditiong. the owner does not speak english, only few words and you need to act to talk with him! - usually he used to reply to me in greek...
the water in the swimmingpool was not so clean, but luckly the sea is very clear!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2010

I've just returned from a weeks holiday in Sidari, and would definetly be returning. The staff Kostas, Karina and Mary couldn't have been anymore helpful, and really down to earth. The pool and bar area were quiet which was a good thing as it was just me and my girlfriend and thats the kind of holiday we were looking for. Sidari town is only a 10 min walk away and is really nice and romantic at nite. It's not that pricey either. The Greek food is amazing, Memories is a restuarant you need to visit when you are over there, the food is amazing and the Greek fire dancing and Music makes your nite.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gerry22784
Reviewed August 5, 2010

I stayed with my 14 year old grand daughter 20th July for two weeks and had a fantastic time. The apartments are spotless but fantastically clean, Kostas, Karina and Mary are fabulous people who really couldnt do enough for us during our stay! We were unfortunate to be there at the sametime as a family from london who gave Kostas untold problems but however Kostas coped well! We would have no hesitation in going back to marys which will be next summer!!!! Cant wait and many thanks to Kostas Karina and Mary who helped us have a ball!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2010

I booked this holiday from the thomson Just brocheur the description in the brocheur doesnt do it justice. all rooms have been refurbished and air con TV and safety deposit boxes have also been installed These apartments are run by Kostas his mum Maria and dad Spiros everything is very clean and you are made feel very welcome (part of the family) The pool and bar area is a nice place to relax with the beach only a five minute walk away. Sidari is only a ten minute walk with many resturants and bars. I will definitely be going back

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family