Review Highlights
Great cocktails

We stopped by a couple of times for a sundowner. Cocktails are excellent much better than some of... read more

Reviewed August 24, 2018
Jo T
Barnsley, United Kingdom
via mobile
Lovely atmosphere

Chilled beach music, great views and cocktails. The servers were so caring and great to meet and... read more

Reviewed August 9, 2018

from $44.49
from $47.91
from $74.14
More Info
All reviews great cocktails cocktail bar beach bar crisps non alcoholic cocktails long island ice lovely atmosphere every night holiday cucumber strip bars reggae carrots
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Visited last year-loved it
Visited this year-hate it
The new management have spoilt what was a lovely cocktail bar. Less choice watered down wishy washy drinks. Seating not as good and toilets absolutely beyond disgusting. Enter at your own risk!!!!

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Visted this bar on a Saturday afternoon its in a nice location by the beach.
I was with my wife and my Brother in law & sister in law we initially all ordered kopparbergs, the young waiter lad then asked if we would like another drink, the girls ordered their drinks, my brother in law ordered a Zombie cocktail, I said I'll just have another kopparberg & the lad said 'why don't you order a cocktail in said no I'll just have a kopparberg anyway he asked me again so I ordered a Zombie as well, I forget the name of the cocktail my wife ordered but it had chocolate in it & it wasn't what she was expecting, my sister in law ordered a cosmopolitan she said it wasn't right & the Zombies were very strong and never tasted right even tho they we presented well, in my opinion these were not great cocktails & are expensive but it's a nice location. I would recommend Vintage cocktails at the other end of the strip. Much nicer cocktails,better service & cheaper.

1  Thank Armo1969
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Revisit after going here years ago and loving it. We were asked for our order before managing to sit down which was a bit odd, but they said they could do a mojito and sex on the beach.
The sex on the beach was absolutely great, but the mojito had no brown sugar? Very odd....?

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I would like to inform everyone that Mojito’s beach bar this year is under new management and the owners and the everyone that are working there has nothing to do with the previous management.

2  Thank Q4733VT_
Reviewed August 31, 2018

Well, this has been taken over but who knows from other years but the cocktails arnt very good at all.
i ordered a cosmo and it tasted of sour lemon, a cosmo shouldnt even taste anything like lemon its lime, orange and cranberry guys!
considering its marketed as a cocktail bar worst in sidari!!
WARNING!
whilst on holiday there was a miss understanding regarding payment of a bill.
A couple waiting ages for the waiter with their bill so just went and paid it at the bar.
A waiter ran after them accusing them of not paying and then just punched the bloke before he could explain. a group of guys then ran after the poor guy and started beating him up AND hit his girlfriend.

DO NOT go to this bar!! This was disgusting - the guy had to go to hospital for treatment - this behaviour by a bar in a tourist resort is unacceptable.

Date of experience: August 2018