Panorama Sidari
Eleni Family Apartments(Sidari)(Great Value!)
$47
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Alkyon Hotel(Sidari)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
1,067 results
All reviewssteep hillcamelot barice creamentertainment teammini bus runsminibus servicelagoon bartill midnightgreat holidaywater volleyballsoft drinksafter reading some reviewsfussy eaterkids discomeal timesshuttle busaqua aerobics
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel 2 adults I child and infant and the room was beautiful looked like it had just been redone it was up a big hill tho and we was only part the way up I wudnt want to be any higher x the restaurant is way too small for the amount of guests there and ppl are often waiting for tables I dread to think what it is like in peak season! Also the area the evening entertainment is limited so if I have kids u have to get up there early so u can get a seat where you can watch them play they also have big steeps steps coming of both sides of the entertainment area and it's just an accident waiting to happen with the kids playing it's not safe at all!!! The entertainment staff work really hard but their shows are awful we were there two wks and if the same show was repeated we had to get out cuz it was that bad the thought of watching it again made us want to cry!!! It is quite a walk to the strip and beach but of a nite time you get to see the fields full of fireflies it is the most beautiful thing in the world my kids loved them! The strip I don't like they try and drag us in for free shots I was like look we have a 3 month old baby with us for god sake!!!! It is just like Blackpool cheap and tacky and no path so u have to walk on the road risking getting run over and the beach is really dirty! Which is amazing because a 5 min bus ride and ur in achavari which is stunning! I wud not come bak to this hotel because it is too small for it's amount of guests and I don't like sidari but for what we paid in was ok x

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank Katiemorgan555
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Me and a group of 7 other friends (all girls, all 18) went for a week in July 2013 and it was better than we ever expected! First of all the photos definitely do not do this hotel justice, it was clean and contemporary, very light and well decorated. The food was different every day with a massive choice for everyone. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful - unfortunately corfu has a bad toilet system (nothing to do with the hotel) as soon as we called reception a caretaker would come and fix it within minutes.. sometimes he literally came in less than a minute he was so fast! The town was the perfect match to what we wanted, it was a decent strip with a good night life, we didn't fancy going to a really messy, drunk, over the top town.. just a good night out but we still had the option of staying in the hotel. One thing that i think could be a problem for some people is the walk from the hotel to the town.. its not long but it is on a hill (but to a group of young lasses a drunk walk home is not a problem). There are plenty of excursions, my favourite was to 7TH HEAVEN - if you go to Sidari you have to go there, its a bar/restaurant right at the edge of the sea with gorgeous cocktails and the most beautiful view of the sunset with not a single thing blocking it... the food was nice too. it was the perfect way to spend our last night. The best holiday of my life (so far), would go back in a heart beat.. literally dont have a single complaint to make.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Natalie H
Giorgos M, E-MARKETING TEAM at Panorama Sidari, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

We would like to thank you for choosing us as your Holiday Destination. We are committed to customer satisfaction and we are glad that your experiences with us are positive and memorable. We hope to see you again soon and in the meantime you can be updated about our news through our social channels.

Thank you for your kind words, and remember that we have hotels in both Cyprus & Greece across multiple cities and islands so we would love to welcome you soon!

Please feel free to contact us directly on our website form if you feel there is more we can do in regards to your review.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I went to this hotel with 2 friends aged 18, the night life is amazing and the hotel is conveniently located. However to get to the town centre night life if you're going out in the dark you have to walk down a very dimly lit alley type thing, with bushes and trees surrounding it, so don't do it alone if it makes you feel uncomfortable, as soon as you get to the bottom you get to the Sidari strip however, so it's worth it. As everybody else has mentioned, the hill - we were at the very top and the very last room, and as everybody else has stated it can be uncomfortable, but it isn't killing, I would be able to put up with it if it was a nicer hotel. Yes there is a mini bus, but we used it once, when we first got there, waited for ages, just to realise our room was up a load of stairs to lug our suitcases up of once the man dropped us off (in my experience neither men were moody, just didn't speak) No inflatables on the mini bus either, which is very much a bit of a downer. The food was very basic, what you would expect exactly, everything was repeated on a daily basis (went for a week) and I lived on bread and vegetables. The food is good for vegetarians, but this hotel and probably Greece like to put meat in random things, like turkey in curry sauce, I didn't try it so I can't judge but it bewildered me a little bit. It was always easy to get a sunbed (end of august I went) but it was still lively, lots of grass and pool space. No lifeguards so keep an eye on any children! The pool water was murky, looked like it hadn't been cleaned out in a while also, took pictures with an underwater camera and nothing could be seen. Overall the actual reception etc. was clean, and the staff friendly. One night we had a problem opening our safe as the key didn't turn, so we went to reception to ask for another, but we had to wait for the driver of the mini bus to get off lunch (the handyman couldn't be bothered to walk up the hill) just for him to use a different key and ask what our problem was, which wasn't very nice! The room itself was horrible, really horrendous, the maid only gave us 2 towels (despite being the rooms allowing to hold 4-5 people and 3 of us being there??) and it only changed twice a week, if that (I found hair dye on my towel I used Monday, still there Thursday). The maid didn't go upstairs in our room before we went in, there was wrappers in the drawers, stains on the bedsheets, dust, she also didn't go up the whole time we stayed there either (not too bad, none of us slept up there). Beds are VERY hard, be prepared, it hurts to sleep in!! The stairs to the upstairs are very steep with big gaps in between, so potentially dangerous. Cupboard was broken, we found blood on the walls and other stains when we first moved in. Our main problem was that the air conditioning never kicked in, and we knew it would only work if the balcony door was shut, so we pulled and we pulled, to realise the lock was broken! Had to barricade ourselves in to feel safe at night so we went without air conditioning for the week. TV only picks up 2 channels, rest are blurry and fuzzy, kitchen wasn't cleaned once. Bathroom was rusty, showerhead was broken and sprayed the room with water, chunks of the paint on the wall was missing, and it was very small, our lock was also very stiff (a blessing, some people we met didn't even have a bathroom lock) so we were very aware of getting stuck. The view is beautiful, absolutely amazing, unbelievable, which is the perks from being at the top of the hill. I can't comment on the night entertainment because I was never there, but they held games in the pool all day (including aerobics) and pool table tournaments

The hotel overall is basic, it's nothing amazing but we had a good time, I would advise eating out, the restaurants on the strip are very good, not expensive at all, and all the staff are amazing. All the bars and restaurant staff will go out of their way to get to know you and accommodate you (I asked for a Shirley Temple and one of the bartenders actually went out and bought whipped cream for me when I wasn't drinking! He also bought as us all shots and made a little Shirley temple one for me) And as the title says, don't waste your money on the wifi in the hotel, go to one of the bars, the majority of them has it for free, and theres no password, also the drinks are cheap.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Ella M
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

You get what you pay for... I personally found this hotel lovely.
Our room was very nice and kept clean the staff where fantastic from chamber maids to the restaurant staff! The restaurant staff were actually very entertaining... Playing games on the customers and having fun with us. There was one member of the restaurant staff who bent over backwards to make our experience pleasant and that was Arditt! He would remember where we were sat the day before and set up the high and babies cutlery on that same table for us for our next sitting. He was Lovely!! Also he and the other staff would make a fuss of my son to ensure I could eat my lunch!
The downfall is the hill but you have a mini bus if you feel
It's too much of a challenge! Obviously for the elderly or those with any medical problems yes I can see this is a problem, otherwise a walk up the hill isn't that big of a deal.
The food is nice not fantastic but nice and can be repeatable a little.
As for Sidari itself it's a lovely but small community and the locals I found were absolutely lovely and make such a fuss of the children.
I would go back without a doubt for a quiet family holiday.

Stayed: September 2013
Giorgos M, E-MARKETING at Panorama Sidari, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Went to panorama at the start of july this year with my then 7 year old son. Was a bit worried after reading some dodgy reviews but totally enjoyed my stay. My son totally loved it. Sidari is a beautiful town, not loads to do but defiantely enough to keep you happy for a week. The beach was gorgeous and always spotless and the locals are friendly. I had no complaints with the hotel, it was a bit basic but its a 3* and bargain prices so you can't expect 5* accomodation. Staff were friendly, rooms were clean with great views, food was basic, fish, rice, chips, pasta etc. But we were always happy and full after tea. :) the only complaint I would have is that our room was close to the bar and we did find it hard to sleep some nights with the noise, but you're on holiday, people are having fun so you do have to bare that in mind. As for people complaining about the hill, it was steep, but in all honesty, if you are complaining about the hill then it probably would of done you the world of good exercise wise. All in all, amazing holiday, made some great memories, won't be goin back this year just because of wanting to go to a country I haven't been to before but will DEFINATELY consider going back in future. :)

• Stayed: July 2013
Giorgos M, E-Marketing Team at Panorama Sidari, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013