Panorama Sidari
Hotel Akti(Corfu)
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
1,052 results
All reviewssteep hillcamelot barice creamentertainment teammini bus runsminibus servicelagoon bartill midnightgreat holidaywater volleyballsoft drinksafter reading some reviewsfussy eaterkids discomeal timesshuttle busaqua aerobics
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 13, 2011

my family and i have been on many all inclusive holiday, mauritius, dominican and all over europe we have stayed all inclusive about sixteen times and have always enjoyed our holidays. we always stay at a 4* or 5* but this hotel was just awful, the rooms were ok at best but the food was really bad!!!!! drinks, service and entertainment were also poor, my worst holiday in years i have to say!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank ann h
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Just got back yesterday, 12 sept, from this hotel and wish I was right back, Couldn't fault it one bit. The rooms are spotless and cleaned everyday (except sunday). Food was delicious and there was a good selection provided everyday. The staff were all lovely and spoke to you if you took the time to speak to them. The all inclusive drinks and cocktails were great.I have been to sidari many times and this is my first time all inclusive and would definately go back. The entertainment team kept the kids busy during the day and went all out in the evening to make sure the adults had a good night.
Hotel is a short walk from Sidari's strip which is full of bars and restaurants.I can recommend Symposio for a typical Greek meal,this restaurant has been excellant for the last 18 years that i have been holidaying here.All in all a brilliant holiday in a clean hotel that served great food.

Room Tip: rooms by the pool are better for people with young families or poor mobility
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Donna j
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Stayed here with my wife and two kids (15 & 12) for last two weeks of Aug. It was boiling hot every day - mostly over 40deg!!! It was our first A.I and I have to say the food was pretty good overall. Unusually we tended to find that lunchtimes had a better, varied menu.
You could start the day with a cooked breakfast, fruit, cereals and then eat chips twice a day if you wanted. We also tried swordfish, squid and some beautiful lamb dishes. Overall It could be a bit repetitive though and there was no real "themed nights" but we ate really well and my wife loved all the fresh salad, especially Greek. The cocktails at the pool bar were fabulous and the kids loved eating their weight in ice-cream! We stayed at the top of the hill, but used the steps rather than the mini bus or the hill walk. It didn't hinder our holiday at all, but I'm sure those less able would really struggle. But the view from our balcony was superb and more than made up for the walk up to it. The evening entertainment wasn't brilliant, but could have been classed as being so bad it was good!! But several cocktails eased our ears. Our only real issue was that the mezzanine area (where the kids were supposed to sleep) was way too hot for them, even tho we left the aircon on all the time. So they ended up sleeping next to us and I dragged their beds downstairs and back up at the end of the holiday. Finally take all the mozzie protection you can. We were bitten more than any other holiday and some people reacted quite badly.

Room Tip: Remove the key fob and you can then leave the aircon on all day, especially when really hot.
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Accomodation immaculate could not fault this hotel. Food was good, you could always find something, Salads were great. Pool area clean and you could always get a sunbed. Entertainment were good fun. Fantastic views from room worth the walk up the hill. Mini bus ran regularly but we never used it,.Hill was steep but manageable. Rooms were cleaned every day except sunday .All hotel staff were very accomodating and nothing to much trouble.Hotel location great, only a short walk to the lovely beach which is ideal for children as sea is really shallow.

1  Thank 1302-Steph-B
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Great hotel in a great location - far enough from the resort centre to block out the noise but close enough to walk into bars, restaurants and beach. My 5 year old son had a ball and did not want to come home - the kids pool is perfect from 2-6 year olds - not too shallow and much quieter than the main pool. Hotel very clean...rooms spacious with fabulous air conditioning (which was a godsend!!) Yes the hill is steep but the views from the top blocks are worth the walk!! The minibus runs up and down all day for those who don't have energy left to walk. The food was great..I am really fussy as is my son but there was always a pasta dish, chips, alternative potato dish, fish, 2-3 choices of meat and veg and amazing salad choices. No one could say they went hungry. Not great choice of snacks but with the fabulous food in the restaurant we never needed snacks!! Drinks not watered down and it's the first time I've seen people drunk on an all inclusive holiday!! Not much entertainment during the day but to be honest that was a bonus as we wanted a peaceful, relaxing break. Son loved kids club - 2 hours a day but enough to give us a break. Night entertainment good - mini disco, bingo or quiz followed by cabaret or family game show.....Kirsty and the team were great and really put a lot of effort into making things good. All ended by 10ish, which was perfect for us. All staff were very pleasant...I think they treat you exactly as you treat them so those who gave negative comments must have been having a bad day!! Ignore all the negative reviews...if you are looking for a clean hotel with great food and time to relax and enjoy the sunshine then this is the place to go!!

Room Tip: although a steep hill the views from the top blocks (8/9) are amazing and well worth it!!
6  Thank wendya13