Three Brothers Hotel
$62
Alessandro Apartments(Sidari)(Great Value!)
$39
$43
Eleni Family Apartments(Sidari)(Great Value!)
$47
Eleni Apartments(Sidari)(Great Value!)
$35
  • Pool
Alkyon Hotel(Sidari)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsno liftbalcony and sea viewlocal walkswaiter serviceweek cruisingnext yearsmall and friendly hotelsun terracelovely hotelceiling fanthomson cruisea free safety deposit boxthree choicesyear after yearhalf boardplenty of sunbedsevening entertainment is
Reviewed October 7, 2009

I cannot say enough good stuff about this hotel. It was spotless, the staff were amazing, they could not do enough for you. To top it off the food was first class. The first thing we did everyday was check out what was for dinner that day.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2009

.i have to say on reading all reviews before we went we were not disapointed everything great, food was fab, every day we were looking forward to our dinner and every meal mouth-watering.the only downside is if you like to try different places for your holidays you seem to compare them to this hotel , which would be hard to beat .just wish it had been all inclusive especialy with the euro been so high. all round fab hotel and lots of entertainment in sidari.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank popin
Reviewed September 12, 2009

one of the best hotels we have stayed in,every member of staff down to the room maids just cannot do enough for you,the staff make you feel very welcome,not surprised that people return year after year,the food is out-standing and service second to none,right in the centre of the resort but you dont hear the noise due to the top quality double glazing,lovely pool and sun bathing terrace with great pool bar (even waiter service at the pool),the only down side was the balconys in quite a lot of rooms are very small,and no lift, Lynn & Rob Allan East Yorkshire

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2009

This was one the best holidays my wife and i have ever had. The staff couldn't have been helpfull and friendly. The food was excellant, the service was also very good. The room was clean and large with a sea view and balcony. The location was in the centre of Sidari with ample shops and bars. I don't want to name names but all the staff were brilliant.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2009

Hotel has excellent food, staff and hotel is very clean. The staff are very friendly. I got off to a bad start where I was put into a room without balcony, apparently you have to book a balcony etc. I was put in a room at the front of the hotel, on the busy street where there are bars/clubs. Luckily next day, the reception staff were brilliant and moved me to a better room. So if you come to the hotel, it is worth booking room with balcony/quiet room etc. Some people may not mind noise from bars etc, but I do normally like a quiet room as I have 11 year old daughter.

Once I was moved, I had a lovely holiday. Staff are very friendly, they make you feel so welcome. You can always find a bed around the pool. I have never known a pool area so lovely and quiet. There is a gate too by the pool which leads directly to beach, which is really handy. Lots of bars, shops and plenty of trips to go on. I booked my trips opposite the hotel, in which was very popular.

The rooms very very clean !!! Maids came in every day ! Clean towels and a clean room every day ! Food was excellent !!! A brilliant hotel, my on a personal note, just a little too noisy for me as in the centre of sidari with bars and clubs. But that was my only downfall. And I do like a quiet area, some people wouldnt mind the liveliness !!! But I was on holiday with my daughter.

Overall, a lovely lovely hotel !!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family