“What a great hotel, we are already planning a return trip!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sidari
Three Brothers Hotel
Ranked #1 of 39 Hotels in Sidari
Reviewed October 7, 2009

I cannot say enough good stuff about this hotel. It was spotless, the staff were amazing, they could not do enough for you. To top it off the food was first class. The first thing we did everyday was check out what was for dinner that day.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Three Brothers Hotel

Reviewed October 3, 2009

.i have to say on reading all reviews before we went we were not disapointed everything great, food was fab, every day we were looking forward to our dinner and every meal mouth-watering.the only downside is if you like to try different places for your holidays you seem to compare them to this hotel , which would be hard to beat .just wish it had been all inclusive especialy with the euro been so high. all round fab hotel and lots of entertainment in sidari.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank popin
Reviewed September 12, 2009

one of the best hotels we have stayed in,every member of staff down to the room maids just cannot do enough for you,the staff make you feel very welcome,not surprised that people return year after year,the food is out-standing and service second to none,right in the centre of the resort but you dont hear the noise due to the top quality double glazing,lovely pool and sun bathing terrace with great pool bar (even waiter service at the pool),the only down side was the balconys in quite a lot of rooms are very small,and no lift, Lynn & Rob Allan East Yorkshire

Reviewed September 5, 2009

This was one the best holidays my wife and i have ever had. The staff couldn't have been helpfull and friendly. The food was excellant, the service was also very good. The room was clean and large with a sea view and balcony. The location was in the centre of Sidari with ample shops and bars. I don't want to name names but all the staff were brilliant.

Reviewed August 17, 2009

Hotel has excellent food, staff and hotel is very clean. The staff are very friendly. I got off to a bad start where I was put into a room without balcony, apparently you have to book a balcony etc. I was put in a room at the front of the hotel, on the busy street where there are bars/clubs. Luckily next day, the reception staff were brilliant and moved me to a better room. So if you come to the hotel, it is worth booking room with balcony/quiet room etc. Some people may not mind noise from bars etc, but I do normally like a quiet room as I have 11 year old daughter.

Once I was moved, I had a lovely holiday. Staff are very friendly, they make you feel so welcome. You can always find a bed around the pool. I have never known a pool area so lovely and quiet. There is a gate too by the pool which leads directly to beach, which is really handy. Lots of bars, shops and plenty of trips to go on. I booked my trips opposite the hotel, in which was very popular.

The rooms very very clean !!! Maids came in every day ! Clean towels and a clean room every day ! Food was excellent !!! A brilliant hotel, my on a personal note, just a little too noisy for me as in the centre of sidari with bars and clubs. But that was my only downfall. And I do like a quiet area, some people wouldnt mind the liveliness !!! But I was on holiday with my daughter.

Overall, a lovely lovely hotel !!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank robo12324
Reviewed August 12, 2009

We stayed for a week half board and really liked this hotel. Breakfast and dinner were both waiter service. For breakfast you could have cereal, fruit, yoghurt, toast, sausage, bacon etc. Dinner was from a set menu which changed each night. There was a choice from about 4 starters, 4 mains and 4 desserts, including traditional greek and international dishes. I was more than happy with the food compared to the manky buffet dinners you get at some half board hotels. I assume the hotel was quite full when we stayed as it was during the school holidays, but it never felt crowded. The pool area was lovely, plenty of sunbeds. The maids serviced our room everyday to a high standard. There was quite a range of people staying at the hotel from young families to young and older couples, it must have something for everyone. The only slight complaint was that we couldnt have a room with a double bed, we booked lastminute, but apparently there are only 7 out of 42 rooms with a double bed, so make sure you request one when you book. The hotel is run by its owners rather than as any kind of chain, I think this shows in the excellent customer service provided.
Sidari itself is fairly nice, but as others have said on here, it does not seem particularly greek. The beach isn't great so we tended to bath by the hotel pool. However there are lots of things to do on the beach like watersports, pedalo, boat hire. I would recommend hiring a small boat for a couple of hours, it was one of the highlight of our holiday. We also hired a car for a day and saw some of the more greek part of the island, like AG Stefanos to the east and Bella Vista and St Georges Bay. All of the bars and restaurant in Sidari are very smart and have extensive menus. We particularly enjoyed the food and service at Calypso Bar, the Ice House next to the Three Brothers is also very friendly with yummy waffles and crepes.
All in all, a great hotel to stay at, just a shame Sidari isn't abit quieter and Greek.

1  Thank ssum
Reviewed May 18, 2009

going on 25 may looking forward to our 4th visit. love the hotel and the staff. nothing to much trouble. we totally chill and enjoy the weather. we like to try new places but this is the only place we have visited again. totally feel safe walking out at night.would say hotel deserves to be a 5star due to quality of over all holiday.lovely people that have worked there for many years.can not wait for next monday.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled as a couple