“Brilliant Holiday”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sidari
Three Brothers Hotel
Ranked #1 of 39 Hotels in Sidari
CUMBRIA
“Brilliant Holiday”
Reviewed September 5, 2009

This was one the best holidays my wife and i have ever had. The staff couldn't have been helpfull and friendly. The food was excellant, the service was also very good. The room was clean and large with a sea view and balcony. The location was in the centre of Sidari with ample shops and bars. I don't want to name names but all the staff were brilliant.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
West Midlands, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 17, 2009

Hotel has excellent food, staff and hotel is very clean. The staff are very friendly. I got off to a bad start where I was put into a room without balcony, apparently you have to book a balcony etc. I was put in a room at the front of the hotel, on the busy street where there are bars/clubs. Luckily next day, the reception staff were brilliant and moved me to a better room. So if you come to the hotel, it is worth booking room with balcony/quiet room etc. Some people may not mind noise from bars etc, but I do normally like a quiet room as I have 11 year old daughter.

Once I was moved, I had a lovely holiday. Staff are very friendly, they make you feel so welcome. You can always find a bed around the pool. I have never known a pool area so lovely and quiet. There is a gate too by the pool which leads directly to beach, which is really handy. Lots of bars, shops and plenty of trips to go on. I booked my trips opposite the hotel, in which was very popular.

The rooms very very clean !!! Maids came in every day ! Clean towels and a clean room every day ! Food was excellent !!! A brilliant hotel, my on a personal note, just a little too noisy for me as in the centre of sidari with bars and clubs. But that was my only downfall. And I do like a quiet area, some people wouldnt mind the liveliness !!! But I was on holiday with my daughter.

Overall, a lovely lovely hotel !!!!!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank robo12324
London
Reviewed August 12, 2009

We stayed for a week half board and really liked this hotel. Breakfast and dinner were both waiter service. For breakfast you could have cereal, fruit, yoghurt, toast, sausage, bacon etc. Dinner was from a set menu which changed each night. There was a choice from about 4 starters, 4 mains and 4 desserts, including traditional greek and international dishes. I was more than happy with the food compared to the manky buffet dinners you get at some half board hotels. I assume the hotel was quite full when we stayed as it was during the school holidays, but it never felt crowded. The pool area was lovely, plenty of sunbeds. The maids serviced our room everyday to a high standard. There was quite a range of people staying at the hotel from young families to young and older couples, it must have something for everyone. The only slight complaint was that we couldnt have a room with a double bed, we booked lastminute, but apparently there are only 7 out of 42 rooms with a double bed, so make sure you request one when you book. The hotel is run by its owners rather than as any kind of chain, I think this shows in the excellent customer service provided.
Sidari itself is fairly nice, but as others have said on here, it does not seem particularly greek. The beach isn't great so we tended to bath by the hotel pool. However there are lots of things to do on the beach like watersports, pedalo, boat hire. I would recommend hiring a small boat for a couple of hours, it was one of the highlight of our holiday. We also hired a car for a day and saw some of the more greek part of the island, like AG Stefanos to the east and Bella Vista and St Georges Bay. All of the bars and restaurant in Sidari are very smart and have extensive menus. We particularly enjoyed the food and service at Calypso Bar, the Ice House next to the Three Brothers is also very friendly with yummy waffles and crepes.
All in all, a great hotel to stay at, just a shame Sidari isn't abit quieter and Greek.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ssum
cheshire
Reviewed May 18, 2009

going on 25 may looking forward to our 4th visit. love the hotel and the staff. nothing to much trouble. we totally chill and enjoy the weather. we like to try new places but this is the only place we have visited again. totally feel safe walking out at night.would say hotel deserves to be a 5star due to quality of over all holiday.lovely people that have worked there for many years.can not wait for next monday.

• Stayed May 2006, traveled as a couple
South Wales
Reviewed October 13, 2008

I have to say having read some of the review I was a little aprehensive, but oh what a really nice hotel.

The staff cant do enough for you they always go out of the way to speak to you.
Even though it was a smoking hotel (I know this is the same everywhere) there was no sign of this at breakfast and at dinner.

Great friendly service with all staff and George and Maria were always in great spirits.

Anyone going to this hotel will have a wonderful time the entertainment was great every night.

Only thing to be said was that it was not by a nice beach but who would care it has a great pool (cold but nice) and loungers for use.

We had a great time and realy would like to go again.

• Liked — Friendly staf and wonderful food
  • Disliked — Too far from Corfu town
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
essex
Reviewed August 17, 2008

From the moment we stepped through the door we were nade to feel welcome. Nothing is too much and they make u feel like old friends. Rooms clean and comfortable. Even tho we were at the front of the hote, right opp Ice Bar which is open till 6 in the morning, we didnt hear a thing thanks to the double glazing. The restaurant is first class with excellent choices and the waiter service makes it feel even better. All the staff are soooo friendly and will not close the bar till you are ready for bed, which at times was 3 in the morning and they were back first thing in the morning, still smiling. Pauline and Melanie on reception were abso fabulous and aways there to greet you with a smile and to answer any questions. We asked for softer pillows and an hour later there they were on the bed !!! No wonder guests come year after year !!! If you go to Sidari you just have to stay here.

• Liked — Excellent quality
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank joholloway
solihull west midlands
Reviewed August 10, 2008

The Hotel staff are all friendly and polite but the hotel is situated in blackpool on sea !! the rooms where extremely basic and very small and the food choice was extremely poor no fruit for two weeks and portion sizes was like childrens also food was cold on occasions and staff was not pleased if you left any food on your plate.
the hotel is situated on a strip of bars not very relaxing at all we would not reccommend this holiday to families as their are no activities to amuse children, the hotel entertainment is virtually none existent 2 shows the whole 2 weeks!!!
the beach surrounding the hotel is very dirty with broken glass and condoms if we wanted this we would of gone to magaluf.!!!

• Liked — The pool
  • Disliked — The food and room
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)