I stayed here for a 2 week holiday with some family a while ago.
We arrived quite late at night and were greeted by Costas who was friendly and showed us to our room. The room was fine and big enough for me and my cousin to share - the only thing that bothered me was it being on the ground floor right next to the swimming pool. Not very secure and i was woken up (hungover!) every morning really early by over-excited children!
Food wasn't that great and Angelina was only interested if you were spending money in her apartments - she spent a lot of time fussing over famlies who were dining there and just weakly smiled at everyone else. We ate out every night and there was loads to choose from - best chinese i have ever had was in Sidari. Lots of British pubs and restuarants and the food was always good. Avoid the place with the alien outside it - sorry cant remember the name of it but it wasn't that great. Drinks were cheap and the clubs in Sidari were really good at night. There is karaoke everywhere and Mikeys Karaoke bar is the best by far such a good laugh in there.
Had a really good 2 weeks and unfortunately it rained for a few days but there was plenty to do in and around Sidari even in the rain. We went for a horse riding trek, a barbeque boat trip, trips to the beach and hired a motorbike to zoom around the island on which was great fun. car hire is cheap but watch out for the greeks on their mopeds - they have no road sense at all!
I wouldn't go back to Sidari because i prefer to change countries every time i holiday and if i did go i would go earlier in the season - we stayed late september and everything was closing down and the weather was getting colder. Well, still 25 degrees but cooler than it had been a month earlier.
Had a great time and i would reccommend staying in these apartments - not too expensive and definately value for money. Tracey was brilliant and took time to get to know us and advised us on places to go. She was our own personal guide because the first choice reps were useless
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new, modern, spacious, and superbly maintained Hotel is suitable for families, couples and groups of all ages. Situated in the famous resort of Sidari on the North coast of Corfu. Just 200m from the Canal D’ Amour Beach and 250m from Sidari main Beach. A stone’s throw from everything the resort has to offer!We have been running successfully for many years and have built up a great reputation with many regular customers. We are an excellent establishment for all ages as we are close by to everything. The hotel is in a lively resort where you can find: shops, pubs, night clubs, restaurants, super markets, pharmacy, doctors and cash points. The famous Canal D’ Amour Beach is just a stone throw away. There is a bus stop nearby if you fancy exploring the island and one of the world’s most beautiful sunsets just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Angelina's Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angelina`s Hotel And Apartments
- Angelinas Apartments Corfu
- Angelinas Apartments Hotel Corfu
- Angelina's Hotel & Apartments Sidari, Corfu