“Friendly Greek Taverna”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Sidari Corfu
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We ate here a couple of times as my kids really liked it here. The owner of the taverna was such a friendly, happy guy. Food was good and staff very attentive. We were there for the Greek Night which was very entertaining.

1  Thank TeeJayBee40

Reviewed September 1, 2013

A must place to visit. Went for breakfast one day, Husband had full English, I had continental, but also ordered egg on toast, when it arrived there was bacon on it, I said I couldn't eat it as I am a vegetarian, the owner took it away and said he would sort it, I was sceptical that he would take bacon off and bring back, but you could tell it was a fresh order. Visited again with family, food AMAZING, staff couldn't do enough for you. Third visit was a Greek night with professional dancers, WHAT AN AMAZING NIGHT excellent food, lovely staff, fab dancers. A MUST PLACE TO VISIT.

1  Thank Sharon G
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We ate here on two occasions during our stay in Sidari in August 2013. Paradise is a traditional Greek taverna offering an extensive menu, which includes a range of Greek specialties plus something to suit all tastes. The staff were very friendly and we had good service. I would definitely go back, if only to have the liver with onions and mushrooms - 'poli kala'.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

the paradise i highly recommend, we went a few times whilst in Sidari, you can just have drinks if like and you can sit on the beach and just enjoy the views, we enjoyed a lovely meal there and watched the sunset on the sea it was a perfect setting and there is a play area for the lil uns.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

food was good, sunday night has greek dancing, kids will love including fire dancing! all included when you are eating there, worth booking table