“Mixed Grill is a must!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2013

As soon as we entered this restaurant we were treated like family. Freshly cooked bread and dips brought out,within minutes. Our family of five ordered a mix of dishes, Fresh prawns, Greek Salad, Tzaziki ,Souvalaki, Fajita and Mixed grill! The food was fabulous and the service great. Portions enormous and great value for money! Definitely recommended, free fresh fruit tarts when the bill arrived. Really felt that we were in Greece!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The reviews of this restaurant were so good I though I shouldn't miss it. Unfortunately, I must have been unlucky because I was very disappointed with the food.
The restaurant wasn't busy so I expected the service to be quick. Sadly, it was a bit to quick for me.
The starter came within three minutes of me ordering it - and as it was a hot starter it was obviously something that had been pre-cooked and heated in a micro - or worse, kept warm on a hob. It wasn't very nice either. Four minutes after finishing the first course my main arrived. It was okay but a very forgettable stifado.
It was so disappointing. But perhaps I was just unlucky because other people who visited the same day told me what a lovely meal they had. I'm glad they enjoyed it. I didn't.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I'd consider going back to Corfu for some of Salt and Pepper's baklava alone... Some of the best food I've had! The portions were very generous, the price was great, the grounds are stunning... The pizza is incredible, especially watching it being made through the window. Try the homemade wine, too - it's beautiful!

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

My family visited this restaurant twice during our week long stay in Sidari, and we were all agreed, including the kids, that it was our favourite. On our first visit, my wife and I ordered a Greek salad between us as a starter, but before this arrived, we were given some homemade bread and bekri meze on the house, which had a real taste of greece. Even my kids enjoyed it. The trouble with this was that by the time our main courses arrived, we were almost full, so on our second visit, we skipped a starter. This time, we were given a small dessert on the house, in addition to the bread/bekri. The restaurant was never particularly busy when we visited, which meant it did not have the same atmosphere of some we dined at during our stay, but this may have been because it is not located in the centre of town and our visit in May was not high season, but that said, we would certainly recommend Salt and Pepper to anyone visiting Sidari.

1  Thank Jezboy
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Very welcoming, huge portions - try the Bekri Meze with the oven bread its fantastic! Cant wait to go back