“Perfect Orchard”
Review of Orchard Restaurant

Orchard Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 93 Restaurants in Sidari
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Walked and drove to The Orchard several times over our two weeks on Corfu. The food is great, the service is second to none and the Quince crumble is to die for.
I have read other reviews that say that The Orchard is expensive but having eaten some very indifferent food at other only slightly cheaper places in Sidari I know where I would rather spend my money..... The Orchard.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The lovely setting attracted us to this restaurant after walking past during the day.
They didn't have my first choice of starter or main.
I chose 16oz lamb kleftico as a second choice. What I was presented with was a small lamb cutlet thing served in oily water with a few potatoes and a bit of veg. Disgusted, was pricey and tasteless. Won't be going back, plenty more lovely restaurants around.

2  Thank natnsteve
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Love everything about this place, all the veg is home grown as are most of the fruit & if you are lucky George will let you try one or two. We love the traditional taverna as this is, lovely setting, fab food & a good host what more could you want

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stopped here for lunch during a walk and was warmly greeted by the owner, this place is very pretty with a gorgeous garden . We chose several meze dishes and all were deilcious, the owner grows his own vegetables and fruit the quince crumble was mouthwatering. All in all a wonderful traditional Greek taverna, a refreshing change from the samey restaurants on the strip. Based along the Peraloudes area were restaurants are of a higher standard.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Great kleftiko good service and very warm atmosphere so good went back the next night for stamna Ate every last Georgious bit I couldnt move but in a nice way