“perfect location”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sidari
Paradise Hotel Studios and Apartments
Ranked #10 of 39 Hotels in Sidari
Reviewed October 16, 2013

just read review by someone at paradise same time as me and my husband and two friends cant believe what they have wrote about staff , they were lovely manageress of hotel came and helped with our luggage both arriving and going home as my husband had a broken foot couldnt have been more helpfull very chatty and nothing was a bother , yes sidari was very quiet but what would you expect at the end of the season still plenty of trips to go on and entertainment on every night at various pubs food at paradise resturant was of a very high standard the manager was lovely made you feel special highly recommend it

Room Tip: all rooms were around the pool
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank anne f

Reviewed October 6, 2013

On first impressions I was very impressed with the size of the rooms and the cleanliness of them especially for the price we paid.
however there was no atmosphere what so ever in the hotel and the staff didnt even attempt to create one!! They wouldnt even smile at you at the bar when you were ordering a drink let alone talk to you!!! Seriously the unfriendliest staff at a hotel I have ever had the displeasure of meeting!!!
The resturant staff were the only ones who made an effort to make you feel welcome and actually went out their way for you and there food is actually some of the best I tasted while there.
food in sidari....in most places I found it awful the meat all smelt and tasted the same weather it was pork, beef or steak the only meat that actually tasted like what it said it is was chicken! Cargo was proberly the best place for food on the whole strip.
Now i know that it was end of season when i was there but there was literally nothing to do and no where to go clubs were open with literally nobody but the staff in there!!! Everybody on their hols looked as bored and as miserable as we felt and tbh i couldnt wait to get home, defiently for people who are happy to do absoloutly nothing the whole time and i literally mean NOTHING and I defiantly wouldnt reccomend taking your kids there as the only place remotely entertaining is aqualand. Corfu is proberly a lovely island and maybe more my thing if I went mid season but honestly ive been put off the place for life!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank letina_x
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I travelled to Corfu a few months back with my boyfriend as well as my bestfriend and her boyfriend. We stayed at the Paradise Apartments which were surprisingly nice considering the star rating. For a 3 star hotel, it was pretty great. The pool was nice and food at the hotel tasted good also

Me and my boyfriend had a studio apartment and we found the room mostly clean and the balcony very nice with the view of the pool (It looked great at night too), Our bathroom was OK, a little annoying how we can't actually flush toilet paper down the toilet as toilets generally in Greece cannot allow paper to be flushed down because of blockage. That was the only negative I have to say.

Nightlife was really good as there were a good choice of bars to go to and a range of places to eat dinner at. It was my first time in Corfu and my first time going on holiday with my boyfriend. He previously visited Paradise Apartments with his family.

I would say it's a really nice getaway for young couples as there's a nice choice of places to go to at night. My boyfriend is 19 and I was 17 at the time of the holiday (18 now).

I highly recommend anyone who is wanting to travel to Corfu, Sidari to give this place a go!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Icekiwi
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have recently arrived home from my amazing stay at paradise apartments in Sidari. Everything is lovely and so is all the staff. I would defo come back. There are two pools perfect for all ages. One being 2.5 meters deep. The breakfasts from the pool bar are well worth the money and are very nice. The strip is very close walk away but do not hear any noise at a night time. There is also a local kebab shop on the corner of the strip which is very nice and the people who own it are lovely they have a takeaway service which is great after a night out to take back to your apartment considering it is only a few seconds away. The apartments hold a quiz and bingo night every so often and the prizes are great. Sidari is a very family orientated place and if I was to recommend apartments to anyone I would recommend the paradise as they are just perfect! The rooms of the apartment may not be 5* but they are nothing to complain about!

• Stayed: August 2013
6  Thank Andcow
Reviewed August 29, 2013

there was 12 of us stayed there for two weeks, had a great time, staff were great. two lovely female bar staff, and a male. the receptionist was brill, plenty places to eat out, food was good. we had 4 children with us and they really enjoyed it. hope to go back next year. well done paradise apartments.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank bill7231
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed here from the 5th of august til the 19th,beautiful apartments,staff very friendly,we stayed as a family of four including a 14 year boy,8 year year old girl,found it very quiet nothing for the kids to do of a day,apart from wi fi, but our kids enjoy it as there good kids and get on!! if your looking for a very quiet place to stay in sidari,this is ideal,even though its a two min walk from beach,and main strip,bars restraunts all face on the beach which is beautiful,avoid madisons,the girl was a pain trying to coax you in......try further up,three liitle pigs amazing food,and fab greek night plus the family,again further up from the main strip...we did enjoy our holiday,but wish it was a bit more for the kids to do....oh and the mosquitos are dreadful,outside the paradise bar,i got bit first night about 12 times,weather fab.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joanne-Scott-Ethell1
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Stayed at Paradise for 1 week in early July with 3 friends. Got a great deal and price package holiday, thinking it would be a very simple/basic. When actually, we found this hotel/location to be perfect! Upon arrival, we were greeted by a lovely receptionist who gave us a briefing about the area, where we'd be staying and what there was to do. We aimed for a party holiday without the typical party location eg. Zante, Malia & Magaluf. This particular hotel was located literally just off the strip, but without all the young adults - making it relaxing and easy going. The beach was literally a road away with great water sport activities, use of other hotel pools, and sun loungers along the beach for free. With a great choice of bars/restaurants by day, the strip became very lively and worth while of the evening. Everyone we met was very welcoming and friendly, giving the whole holiday a great vibe! I would personally really recommend this hotel as we couldn't fault it! :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends