First off Jet 2 messed our hotel reservation up and ended up having to stay first two nights in another hotel. Rather than having to travel at our expense Nicos arrived personally at our first hotel in his own car to get us to Christakis Apartments. Was more than welcoming gave us a free drinks while our room was prepared and made us feel at home from the work go. Every day and night he worked till he looked like he was ready to drop and then some more! Could not be more happy to write this review. It's a real shame that some people seem to have left poor feedback and all I can say is both the standard of the hotel and Nicos as a representation of it, it is pretty much faultless.
What really made me write this when I got back was the fact a young lady fainted while we were out there, nicos dropped everything made sure she got to the hospital gave her his personal contact number and drove 45 minutes to Corfu to collect her when she'd been treated. He would not take money for it and it's good to know there are such genuine nice people around you especially when you're in a country you're unfamiliar with.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone as it was clean, minimal noise, AC was cheap etc but the real selling point is Nicos, make sure you stay around the bar a few nights as it makes some ace cocktails!
Thanks you Nicos we miss you already!
Adam & Shana x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with furnished rooms, with 2 buildings and a total of 32 rooms.The first building was constructed in 2001 and has 20 rooms that overlook the pool. These rooms are about 30 m² and have a separate bedroom from the kitchen. The other building was constructed 2015 and has 12 rooms that overlook the patio. And these rooms are about 30 square meters and is a single space. All 32 rooms have balconies and the equipment are two single beds, a sofa bed, A/C, TV, kitchenette or microwave, small fridge, kettle and utensils. The hotel's public spaces Wi-Fi is free. The hotel is about 300 meters from the main beach of Sidari and about 800 meters from the famous beach Canal d 'Amour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Christakis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christakis Hotel Sidari, Corfu
- Christakis Apartments Sidari