$50
Fatiras Studios(Kassiopi)
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
bedfinder
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Pool
All reviewspagona housenext yearswimming poolself cateringrelaxing holidayrestaurants and barstypical greek stylesmall ovena wonderful staythe location is perfecthard worksea viewone bedroom apartmentlovely placestayed here for a weekthe main streetbeautiful harbour
Reviewed August 5, 2012

A big thankyou to Vivi and Theo for making my holiday so wonderful. A fantastic apartment which was kept immaculate and had all we needed for the perfect holiday, the apartment was surrounded by a beautiful garden with bright hibiscus flowers and other tropical plants all lovingly tended by the warm, caring and very funny Theo. Vivi was a warm genuine lovely person who always had time for a chat and a smile with all her guests, even though she was always extremely busy and hard working making sure their guests were having the perfect holiday. The swimming pool is on your doorstep and the sea is a few steps further and I actually mean just a few steps, I was spoilt for choice in whether I dipped in the sea or the pool, so I usually did both! I have not been to Greece in thirty years and am very sorry I have waited so long to return, this place truly is a little piece of heaven on earth and I will definitely be returning asap! Thankyou once again for a truly relaxing wonderful holiday. You will not be disappointed if you stay here and you will really feel the caring, genuine warmth of the greek people.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank paulabb42
Reviewed July 31, 2012

From my very first contact with Vivi via e-mail I felt that I had made the right decision. Everything was dealt with with friendliness and efficiency and the corresponding friendship with Theofilos page on Facebook kept it top of mind and also made me realise how many people choose to stay in touch.

Our holiday began with an efficient taxi transfer from North Corfu Taxis (recommended on the Theofilos website) which was completely booked via email. We were met by Vivi who showed us our apartment and took us for a tour of the site. All I can say is wow! Our two bedroom apartment was like a little house and to get there we had to walk up a little lane fringed by grape vines, olive and lemon trees - all you could hear was the sound of the cicada (crickets) - it was beautiful. Directly outside our door were two types of hibiscus, a bright orange tropical flower (which I still have to identify) an olive grove, grape vines and a banana plant! The pool area is right on the beach (so you have a choice between sea or pool) and has the most beautiful view of the bay. There are also plenty of sunbeds and umbrellas for sunbathers.

Furthermore, even though you are in an almost secluded spot it is only a short walk to the local supermarket (through a small residential area containing some other studios, people's houses and local people greeting you with a friendly "Kalimera") We even had a kind a compliment from a lovely lady on how we were dressed one night (I speak a little Greek)!

It is also only a short walk from the village centre and the beautiful harbour which cleverly manages to combine the traditional (lovely restaurants playing great Greek music and super friendly people) with the modern (music bars for the youngsters who like to party). Kassiopi harbour is one of the loveliest I have seen in Greece. The view across to Albania is stunning and you get the most amazing sunsets.

However, the most wonderful aspect of this holiday is the family that own and run Theofilos Studios: Theo, Pagonia and their daughter Vivi. Theo built the apartments himself and the standard of work is incredible - thick, solid walls with a beautiful simplicity of design that fits in so well with its surroundings. Vivi told us that he built the apartments gradually over many years as his business grew - a true labour of love. Indeed, the apartments that we stayed in used to be the family home where Vivi grew up. The rooms were incredibly clean and contained everything that you needed for a self catering holiday (including hair dryer and kettle). I had a comfortable nights sleep every night (no back pain). Theo kept us laughing every day with his friendly banter and his amazing ability to speak (and sing) in several different languages! Pagonia was so sweet and friendly and Vivi was just simply - lovely - so informed about her culture and her enviroment and we had some very interesting conversations.

Anyway - after this very long review, I think I can sum it up by saying - I will be back - and hopefully next year!!! I am waiting for the flights for 2013 to come up and I will take it from there!

Room Tip: The Pagonia apartments have two bedrooms for larger family groups or for people who want to have their own room. The theofilos studios - some are facing the sea.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
8  Thank grantdmc
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Theofilos studios and apartments in Kassiopi are a great choice and the family Vivi and father Theo really look after their guests Apartments/studio's overlook Pool and Beach a very relaxing location

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Derek11t
Reviewed June 10, 2012

These are excellent Greek apartments with simple décor and tiled floors - immaculately maintained by Theo, Pagona and daughter Vivi. We quickly felt like family during our 2 week stay as there all so welcoming and speak such good English. There’s always someone around busying themselves cleaning or gardening. During our stay Pagona made us an apple pie and Vivi gave us some of Theo’s olive oil, made from olives grown in the family smallholding, to take home. Our accommodation was a one bedroom apartment in Pagona House, which is up a small slope west of the centre of Kassiopi, behind Kalamionas beach. Our balcony overlooked lemon and olives trees, and vines and palms in the family smallholding and garden. The kitchen/diner had a mini-oven, 2 hobs and a fridge (and an extra bed). The main bedroom has air con for those hot nights. If you’re going for the first time the entrance to the roadway to Theofilos Apartments can be awkward to spot from the one-way system so best to ask a local.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Locker101
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Consists of 2 buildings;Theofilus studios over looking pool with sea views & Pagoda house just minutes up the road.We stayed in a 2 bed apt in Pagoda house. The rooms were clean and very simply furnished, beds were comfortable.1 bedroom had air conditioning (which we did not need in June). There was a bathroom with shower and a basic kitchenette with sink, fridge & small oven with 2 ring hob.

Kassiopi is very compact & the apartment location was perfect (you do not need a car) - , a few minutes walk to the main square with shops, restaurants & bars, but still very peaceful. The beautiful beaches are also are few minutes walk.

The owners, Vivi and her parents are wonderful, it was simple to book, taxi transfers from the airport were arranged & they even found a fishing rod for our children as well as showing them newly hatched chicks & wild tortoises!

Pros - ease of booking & transfers, location, delightful owners, pool area, superb beaches
Cons - only minor. No safe deposit box (can rent in town), shower curtain ~60cm too short so floor got wet & slippy.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family