“Fantastic”
Review of Junipers Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mediterranean, British
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Boston, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

A fantastic restaurant in probably the prettiest place in Corfu. The food is freshly cooked and delicious and the restaurant is clean and welcoming. Dawn and Darren are the nicest, friendliest hosts ever and nothing is too much bother for them. This is a must place to visit...more than once!

• Visited October 2012

Blackwood, United Kingdom
“lovely fresh food”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We ate here twice on our stay in kassiopi the first time we had to wait nearly an hour for our food but the 2nd time not that long, to be fair to the owner she did tell us there would be quiet a wait as the food is cooked to order so we just sat and had a drink before our food which we did not mind. The food was worth the wait the T-bone steak was cooked to perfection and pipeing hot, staff very friendly and helpfull, its a fairly new resturant only been open since march i wish them success for the future, plenty of choice on the menu with special boards

• Visited September 2012
Bristol
“Don't judge a book by it's cover”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I always want to experience local cuisine and it's not my usual practice to eat "British" food when I am abroad but I just fancied a good old fashioned steak and Junipers were doing a very good deal. The restaurant is relatively new and is trying to build up clientelle, this means that the boards outside shout out different offers which would normally put me off. But undeterred we went in and both my fiance and I had the 9oz T Bone which was served with salad and chips. The meat was cooked perfectly and we both enjoyed it. When we had finished, we got talking with the owners (Darren and Dawn). They were a lovely couple who were very open about their experiences during the life of the restaurant and seemed genuinely interested in finding out about their customers as we had observed with other tables. We finished off our meal with lemon meringue pie which was lovely. The quality of the pudding was such that we went back later in the week for Apple pie and coffee which was equally lovely (and Dawn welcomed us like long lost friends). I guess sometimes, a bit of what you fancy leads to more than you thought. Recommended

Visited October 2012
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Lovely people fantastic value”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I Have never bothered to make comment either good or bad about any service i have received anywhere,Dawn and Darren who run this small restaurant deserve a mention.Obviously very new to the game but as far as VALUE for money you won't beat it .They bend over backwards to tend to your every need and the food is great .Dawn is a lovely woman warm and genuine.You won't get better value for money going as a family with children .
Yes of course you can get better.The point i'm making is if you want freshly cooked good value meal with exceptionally friendly service visit Dawn and Darren . Muossaka why bother writing a load of s***

• Visited October 2012
Sutton,Surrey,United Kingdom
“Restaurant”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

September 2012, we visited Kassiopi in mind of a nice evening meal, my huband was longing for a nice steak, we found Junipers which had all sizes of steak at a very reasonable price and it was situated on the high street, so we ventured in, I discreetly asked a couple allready in the restaurant if it was nice,they said beautiful. So eight of us went in and was made to feel most wlcome by one of the owners'Dawn' she was very pleasant and nothing was too much for her.
Various meals were ordered and all of the meals were divine, my husband could not of been happier with his steak cooked to perfection, I had lamb and it melted in my mouth, we all ate far too much that evening, Darren the chef then brought out some of his desserts for tasters which again were lovely.So all in all I highly reccomend this restaurant if you want good food good atmosphere.*****

• Visited September 2012