“St Spiridon hotel Kassiopi”
Review of St Spiridon Hotel

St Spiridon Hotel
Ranked #3 of 7 Kassiopi B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Just came home from a fab hol in Kassiopi. The first week my husband, daughter (22) and I stayed at the St Spiridon Hotel, very happy with every aspect of it. The rooms are clean bright and airy and i found my bed very comfortable.They were cleaned everyday. As most reviews have said Flora and her family are lovely people and very helpful, my husband and daughter only stayed for 1 week but I remained for 2 as i stayed with other members of my family in their villa for the 2nd week and even though the rest of my stay was not at St Spiridon, Flora still offered me and my family use of their pool if we wanted and booked my taxi for me. The Mythos bar just across the road is lovely and very friendly atmosphere. The restaurants in Kassiopi are amongst the best i have found anywhere in the Greek Islands ( and I have been to quite alot). With the help of Trip advisor we did not have a bad meal in the whole 2 weeks. I would definatley recommend the Janis (so good we went twice), To Kima, Estoni ( good food and cheaper but the lady looked a bit miserable, maybe she was just a bit shy) and the Juniper if you want a more English type dinner (the fish and scampi excellent) and run by a very friendly English couple, just to name a few. The Luminar cafe very good for breakfast or light lunch, with a lovely view overlooking the Harbour and across the other side is Virginia's bar (pleasant and cheap). Also enjoyed the Lime Lounge for evening drink. I would also recommend the boat trip to Corfu town.
All in all a really great holiday.
Just have 1 more thing to mention, which is the lovely taxi driver who took my husband and daughter to the airport and me a week later on my own,he turned up spot on time on both occasions unlike the company my sisters had booked, which were both late,( 1 by a good hour) which is not really what you want at the end of your holiday as it leaves you feeling a bit stressed as to wether you will make it on time. So if you need a taxi just call Marios & Miltos Sarakinos +30 6997775788

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank colleenwainwright

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Just spent a week at the St Spiridon in Kassiopi and it was wonderful. Nothing was too much trouble for Flora and the team. A clean albeit basic room but nonetheless very comfortable. The web pages of the pool do not do the pool justice, it was perfect and as the pool area was so quite, it was like having your own villa!!

We would not hesitate in staying here again. Having stayed in Kassipoi village previously which was a tad noisy, the peace and quite of the St Spiridon was perfect. Also, in a great location for the buses around the island.

Enjoy your stay - Sue and Robert, Leeds

Room Tip: Rooms on the poolside are quite and have a good view over the bay and Albania plus the sun rises on...
7  Thank Susiemay186411
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Had a lovely break/hols again here, rooms have been updated, redecorated, Flora (owner) is a lovely women, who does more than enough to help. we had maid service every day. ok, kitchenette is basic, yet i managed in 15mins cook spag boll.(it's Greece time). They have built a New pool and kids pool that is lovely, with brand new sun-lounger's. Kassiopi is a lovely resort but staying at st Spiridon makes it better. going back in august, but only if we get into st spiridon, and eating the lovely food from Mythos Bar across the road...

Room Tip: if your not happy, Flora will change your room
9  Thank jackphil07
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Although I have reviewed St Spiridon before we have just returned from another holiday there and all is still great .As other reviews state Flora and family provide excellent service and nothing ever seems too much trouble.The cleaner works non stop to keep the rooms in order. We are already checking prices to return later in the year. Also as a previous reviewer suggested the Taverna just across the road is well worth a visit.

4  Thank nett22
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at St Spiridon Hotel for 8 nights in September. We loved it!! The room was simply decorated, but clean. Flora, the owner, is the angel of St Spiridon Hotel: she will give you loads of advice, is always smiling and nice. There is also a very nice café/restaurant just across the street where you can eat some greek food.
We'll definitely go back!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank aurelieUK
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My father and I booked 11 nights at St Spiridon Hotel and were very pleasantly suprised. We arrived in the early hours of the morning when Flora, the owner greeted us and showed us to our appartment. I have stayed in many self catering appartments in Greece and was very happy with the standard of our appartment. The bathroom was of a good standard, light and airy, the kitchen area was sufficient equipped with a fridge, a kettle and the basics you need to cook a meal. The balcony was a good size with a nice view over the pool and an airer for washing. The apartment was very clean and bed linen and towels were replaced every couple of days. Flora and her husband Costas are lovely people and really care about making sure that they can do everything they can to make your holiday as relaxed and enjoyable as possible. The appartments are in a quiet location with a small beach a 5 min walk if you head right out of the appartments. There are 2 supermarkets both within a 2 min walk and the town is a 5-10 min walk with a beautiful harbour. If you follow the harbour on the left hand side it takes you to some stunning rocky beaches with crystal clear water. The harbour is a stunning setting to eat, Porto is very reasonable, good food with great staff Antonia and Tim. Valerie's is a great little place for a budget meal and lovely views and Valerie is a real character. I would highly recommend St Spiridon Hotel and Kassiopi for a relaxing holiday in a beautiful setting with really warm friendly locals. A trip to Corfu old town is a must, beautiful!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank Victoria E
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband and I along with four children arrived in the early hours of the morning and was warmly greeted by the owner of the "St Spiridou" - she personally settled us in to the best rooms available catering to our specific needs. Our hotel room was very spacious and very clean. During the 2 week stay our rooms were cleaned every day bar 2 and always a very good job. Delightful!!
The pool was an added plus for the family, always extremely quiet with first class sun loungers. It was cleaned every evening. Kassiopi town was a 5 minute walk as well as the stony beach - the town was filled with a variety of restaurants and bars all extremely well managed. No drunken louts...I would and have already recommended the "St Spiridou" to a few of my friends and we will certainly return.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends