“Perfect relaxing base”

Villa Perris
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Perfect relaxing base”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

The Perris Villas were perfect for our 11 day stay in Kassiopi this May. Great position, perfect view, close to everything and very clean.

Arrangements with the owner Luigi couldn't be simpler and he is very dedicated in making your stay easy. We were actually the first to use the apartments this season and on arrival on the Sunday evening found we had no hot water. Not a criticism, someone had not turned a switch on and Luigi had someone on site to fix almost immediately. Great service.

They are basic, especially the cooking facilities; however our plan was to enjoy the many fantastic bars and restaurants in Kassiopi which are on your door step and great value (2 adults can have a carafe of wine and main course for 20 Euros easily). Our apartment had 2 electric rings with saucepans and frying pan so you can make snacks. There was a brand new kettle and fridge. Also aircon at no extra charge.

We met the cleaner and Luigi's mum who were both lovely. Apartment was very clean and the bins emptied and bed linen changed on regular basis.. You do need to take your own bath towels.

It is advertised; however they are not for the infirm as there are about 60 steps. To be honest, they are not that steep and not all in one go with level parts in between. They are very well lit at night.

Overall, it was a perfect choice for me and my wife.

Room Tip: I'm not sure if all apartments have a view of the harbour and sea so would ask.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank KevCoop

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Finnish first
Crich, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is the second time we have visited Villa Perris,organising the visit is painless both Luigi and his Mother Maria are very helpful and friendly. The apartments and linen are always kept clean and changed,the apartments are as other people say basic, but to a good standard.The views are the very best you can have over the harbour, we intend to come again next year,my wife and I are now 69 years old and have spent many years backpacking Grecce. In conclusion we have no doubts or fears about recommending the apartments.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Storminorman
Kent
Reviewed September 20, 2013

When initially searching for a room to stay in for my short holiday, I was looking for a location right on the harbour, that was inexpensive and for a suitable for my very basic needs. Villa Perris was this, until I arrived and all my expectations were exceeded! The room was perfectly clean and I was already provided with bottles of water plus tea, coffee, and sugar. It was a beautiful room with lovely artwork and a real authentic feel. The best thing however, was the view from my balcony. You could not find a better scene of the Kassiopi harbour, and nothing is nicer than waking up to that extraordinary view every morning. Dimitra, the cleaner, was absolutely fantastic. A lovely person and came often to make my room spotless and provide me with more towels. Luigi, the owner, was also wonderful. He made booking the room very easy and being so laid back took away a lot of pressure, and although I never actually met him he communicated with me regularly to make sure everything was OK and wished me well. 10/10 guys!!!!! I will definitely be using you again, I could not have asked for anything more!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank Melanie N
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed at villa Perris for 2 weeks at the begining of August, we are a family of 5 the kids are growing up 14, 18, and 21 , the apartment had plenty of space for all of us, the weather was extremely hot so the air con in the bedrooms was very much appreciated. The apartment was very clean , we did have to take bath towels as they only provided small towels. Booking the accomadation was very easy and Luigi and Maria where very helpful. There where steps up to the accomadation from Kassiopi harbour, excellent location, the views from the balcony where amazing. The area was very quite so no noise at night. Would reccomend !
Thank you Luigi and Maria .
Jones family

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank 344LindaJones
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stayed in Apartment 8 of Villa Perris in June 2013. The apartments are in a great location with a lovely view over Kassiopi harbour and there is beach within 5 mins. The apartment was basic but had everything we needed (we had been told to bring towels as the ones provided are small) and the view from the balcony was a real bonus. The kitchen was pretty simple but given the great value of Villa Perris it was perfectly adequate. My only (minor) criticism would be that the beds are quite hard. Luigi was incredibly helpful and prompt in arranging the booking and very flexible in regards to arrival/departure days. I would thoroughly recommend Villa Perris apartments.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank GKIP
Frimley Green, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at Villa Perris for the past five years - and will be returning again next year. The owners are extremely helpful and go out of their way to accommodate late arrivals and departures. The accommodation is, as previously mentioned, fairly basic but has everything that you need and we have always found it to be absolutely spotlessly clean and comfortable. The air conditioning works well and is very much needed in the peak season. It is a lovely peaceful spot and ideal for relaxing.

My favourite part of the accommodation is the balcony - sun in the morning and shade in the afternoon with plenty of room to sit and relax taking in the amazing views in front of you.

There are plenty of steps taking you up to the apartments - but the views you get from being so high make it all worth while!

Just a few minutes walk will take you to a variety of pebbly beaches - some so isolated we have had the beach to ourselves - there are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants to try also within a few minutes stroll.

I would not hesitate to recommend Villa Perris.

All in all I would recommend

Room Tip: The front studios or the apartments have the best views - although the rear studios also have the us...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
7 Thank AnitaT100
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 23, 2011

My husband and I stayed in Kassiopi for 10 nights from 11 June. We booked the apartment through Owners Direct. The communication with Maria was quick and prompt.

We paid 240 euros for 10 night. The studio we had No 6 on the end was very basic and compact but was very clean. The bathroom only had a shower (with no shower curtain) which is usual in Greece. The kitchenette just had 2 small rings, a sink and a fridge (that worked excellently). The air con was good too.

The beds were slightly on the hard side and there was not too much storage space only a wardrobe and a small dressing table.

However, all this paled into insignificance when you went on the balcony. The studio has an amazing view over the harbour and the hills of Albania. The balcony was spacious with 2 chairs and a table and we enjoyed sunshine in the morning and shade during the afternoon and evening.

Apparently, there is a sun terrace to the rear of the studios, which we did not utilise.

The apartment owner says WIFI is not available, however we managed to get a signal from a nearby bar!

The apartment is accessed via steps, so if you are immobile this may cause you some problems, however it only takes a couple of minutes to go up or down and you are then at the centre of the harbour.

There was no night time noise and we slept extremely well.

If you do not mind basic accommodation, and the room being cleaned every other day (except at weekends) then this is the studio for you. The view really is amazing.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple