The first thing that struck us, when reading reviews on Frosini Gardens, was the overwhelmingly positive feedback about the accomodation itself, the hosts and the surrounding area of Kassiopi and it was hard to imagine a place that could meet such high standards but when we arrived we couldn't have been happier. After a warm welcome from Kostas in the early hours of the morning and a refreshing sleep, we went down to the pool for the day where we met George; equally as polite and gracious as his father. The food served at the pool bar is delicious and there are a variety of drinks avaliable also and you couldn't find better company than George and Kostas on the entire island! The harbour was a short walk away from Frosini and was full of souvenir shops selling various trinkets and a massive choice of restaurants and bars. We found the harbour, even later at night, to be a peaceful and relaxing place to enjoy at our leisure. However we found our favourite part of the evening was returning to the pool bar. George was keen on teaching us Greek dancing and in return we taught him the Cha-Cha Slide! George also makes cocktails, serves shots and has music on during the evening and he does take requests if there was a certain song you just felt like hearing! Overall, the hotel was wonderfully spacious, cool and clean and the pool area was spotless too. Nothing was too much hassle for George or Kostas and Frosini Gardens is the type of place we would return to without a second thought. It was a truly brilliant holiday and the thought of leaving yesterday was saddening, as we had made good friends in the guests staying there, Kostas, George and not forgetting Trevor, the baby lizard who you may just come across during your stay!
Scott, Claire, Emily and Katie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frosini Gardens ApartHotel is situated on the edge of Kassiopi village, within 3 minutes walk of the village square and beach and just 5 minutes walk to the busy harbour. The hotel accommodation consists of 17 split-level apartments comprising of a fully equipped kitchen, shower room or bathroom,bedroom and separate lounge which converts to sleeping accommodation for an additional two people. Each apartment has its own balcony or patio. There is a very large swimming pool and a small children's pool, set in attractive gardens. The bar offers a variety of drinks, snacks and homemade Greek food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Frosini Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frosini Gardens Hotel Kassiopi
- Frosini Gardens Kassiopi, Corfu