On arrival we were warmly greeted by the owner george with a hand shake and complimentary Limencello drink then george introduced us to his dad he then helped us up the stairs with our suitcases and said have a pleasant stay. The apartment was very clean and tidy and very comfortable it had everything that we needed for a self catering holiday.
The pool area was very well thought out with bar area childrens pool and adult pool plus sun loungers and showers.
Restaurants and Kassiopi Bay were close by just 5 minute walk from the Frosini Gardens and the beach was 10 minutes away shop owners in kassiopi were so friendly aswell could not do enough for us. We have been to Kassiopi twice before and this was our third time and saw some friends and there and shop owners had remembered us from ten years ago which made us so happy we would definately recommend the frosini gardens to anyone as we probably will go back yet again had such a fantastic holiday :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frosini Gardens ApartHotel is situated on the edge of Kassiopi village, within 3 minutes walk of the village square and beach and just 5 minutes walk to the busy harbour. The hotel accommodation consists of 17 split-level apartments comprising of a fully equipped kitchen, shower room or bathroom,bedroom and separate lounge which converts to sleeping accommodation for an additional two people. Each apartment has its own balcony or patio. There is a very large swimming pool and a small children's pool, set in attractive gardens. The bar offers a variety of drinks, snacks and homemade Greek food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Frosini Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frosini Gardens Hotel Kassiopi
- Frosini Gardens Kassiopi, Corfu