“Perfect Dining Experience in Perfect Setting!”

Trilogia Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 48 Restaurants in Kassiopi
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: A romantic setting beneath the ancient castle walls, magnificent views overlooking beaches, rocks and the sea: a friendly, unhurried atmosphere and of course excellent wines and cuisine!
Glasgow
“Perfect Dining Experience in Perfect Setting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2010

We were staying in Villa Grava, only a few hundred yards away and had read reviews before we went. We booked a table for seven at the window with great views of the sunset. (8.00pm is good time). The restaurant is spotless and Lucy the English waitress couldn't do enough for us.

Not one part of the meal was average. Everyone agreed that their dishes were perfect. My brother who is a bit of a 'foody' said that the octopus salad was the best he's ever eaten. The meat soup and tuna stuffed beets were also delicious. The lamb, beef dishes and sea bass were also beautiful.

This was a bit more expensive than the other restaurants in the area but it was in a different class and perfect for a special night.

We would go back in a flash.

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
SELBY, NORTH YORKSHIRE
“Fantastic Meal Watching The Sunset - DEVINE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2010

I was on holiday in Sidar with my partner and my friend and husband and had been told about Trilogia by my friends friend so we decided to make the trip - it was worth it!
We had.....bread with salmon mousse before the starters - I dont like fish so didnt like the mousse but the others said it was devine! I wanted some tzatkiki but were told they didnt do on an evening!! Then we had the following starters: Feta Cheese in pastry with honey & poppy seeds (my friend was recommended this, she fell in love with it!), Prawns Saganaki with ouzo & feta cheese, Stuffed Mushrooms with med. veg. & Scallops with condiment butter. Then for mains: Medallion Pork Fillet in mushroom sauce (the sauce was devine!), Lamb Cutlets with rosemary, Trilogia Beef & Beef Fillet in red wine & wild mushroom sauce. For dessert only two of us had one, we both had creme brulee - I had never had this before and my oh my what have I been missing out on! It was clearly freshly made as still hot, the burnt sugar on top was beautiful!
We had 4 diet cokes and a litre of wine and the bill for the four of us was 161 euros - its pricey but worth the treat!
My friends eat in many posh UK restaurant and they were very impressed with the meal.
We sat outside and watched the sun go down, the setting couldnt have been more perfect!
Treat yourself!

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Believe the reviews...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2010

This was the best meal we had during our weeks holiday...the steak in brandy is to die for and I could eat it every day for...well I dunno! Try the Galaktorboureko for dessert too Mmm. Staff very good, view stunning and they even have a' guard' dog that loves to play (if you want to of course)

Perth
“Best Galaktorboureko in Greece”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2010

Was in Corfu with Family in Oct 2009 on holiday. Travelled to Kassiopi for a daytrip. It was towards the end of the tourist season so we ended up the only persons in the Trilogia Restuarant. The view over the Beach was great and the owner and staff very friendly. The mains were very delicious and we all had the recommended Galaktorboureko for dessert. It was fantastic. If we go back to Corfy we are definately going back to Trilogia.

Nottingham
“Recommended”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2009

After reading the reviews of this restaurant we decided to pay it a visit during our holiday to Corfu in October 09.
It took us a while to find it, but for anyone else visiting - when entering Kassiopi from the high street where all the shops are carry on to the end of the road and you will see the harbour in front of you. Keep left of the harbour and keep walking, passed the tavernas on the front and follow the coast road until you eventually reach Trilogia Restaurant. It is a lovely walk overlooking the sea.
As we weren't very hungry we just sampled the recommended Feta Cheese with honey and nuts .... and it was delicious!
There we other people having lunch there and it all looked very good food, and the staff we very friendly and helpful.
Give it a try!