“superb”

Trilogia Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Kassiopi
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A romantic setting beneath the ancient castle walls, magnificent views overlooking beaches, rocks and the sea: a friendly, unhurried atmosphere and of course excellent wines and cuisine!
Reviewed September 27, 2013

i cant understand any negatives here... its just a great restaurant on another level, and thats why its more expensive, we had two superb meals here and the food and the wine were exemplary.

1  Thank oby1canob1

Reviewed September 18, 2013

It has been 3 years since we had been to Kassiopi and i was more than keen to go back to Trilogia and see if the standard was as high 3 years ago.
I really should not have worried, wonderful on all fronts, food, staff and setting, all of the highest standards.
They do two set menus, each one 4 courses, one fish, one meat. Fantastic value for the quality on offer.
They have a daily fish special, just ask to find out what it is.
We went 3 times during our one week stay and it was busy on all nights, so obviously the word has got out and i would recommend booking.
Depending on what time of year you got, i would recommend getting there at least 30 mins before sunset, so you can enjoy the view as the sun sets.
Overall one of the best restaurants i have ever been to and the value for the quality is excellent.

1  Thank stormsberg
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

This was my wife and my 2nd visit this restaurant. Last year we were undecided as to whether the food and service were great or simply average. The result this year is average.
Our meal was average but charged a lot for the food. My cutlery was not changed from starter to main and I regret not sending the tough medallions of pork back. The owner and chef came out to see all ok. But despite this only my wife got a desert despite ordering two, which she found amusing. We will not be eating here again.

2  Thank Zackmiester
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

This was our 3rd year in Kassiopi, so we were excited about visiting trilogia, as we have visited at least 3 times on each previous holiday, enjoying both the set menus and a la carte menu's.However, when we visited this year, it just wasn't the same.

As it was a warm evening we asked to sit outside, and were the only diners who chose to do so, however I feel we got a bit forgotten- we waited 20 mins to order, starter plates not removed before mains etc.

The food, as ever was delicious, and my OH and I ordered the set menu which is good value, however it wasn't quite as fine tuned as previous years. Even so the whole experience cost us over €80 for 2 of us.

Overall we were left feeling that we had been a little let down, and didn't visit again for the duration of our holiday.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Lovely location, but hard to get to along very narrow one way street. There is parking at the restaurant. We went for my 30th birthday on a Thursday night in August, it was very full, I would recommend booking - I did this by e-mail.
Lovely food, some good greek cooking.
Really enjoyed our meal.