“More than a pilgrim meal”
Review of Mundo Estella

Mundo Estella
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Estella
Reviewed September 5, 2018

Although it’s a great value for a pilgrim meal, it’s much more than that. The variety of options is a welcome addition and the quality of the dishes...three of us ate together and all ordered something different and all were delicious...makes the price even more impressive. Throw in a bottle of good Spanish wine for only a few Euro more and you’ve got a memorable night out. This has been a highlight meal on our week on the Camino for sure. Do yourself a favor and walk a couple of blocks away from the town square for one of the best meals in Estella.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Simple, hearty food and delicious sangria. Perfect for a hungry peregrino. Bonus of being very vegetarian friendly!

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I've spent good time here during my stay in Estella: good music, good food and good people.
It's worth a try.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

I ate the pilgrims meal here with 2 Peregrino. I had gazpacho to start, pork tenderloin and potato for main and a super chocolate and coconut dessert. Each part of the meal was faultless and the service friendly and efficient. I will never in my life eat better for my the price. Thank you so much.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

The food is super delicious! The service is good. I'm glad I chose the restaurant for dinner! It's a place I'll recommend my friends to visit.