“Wonderful snorkeling trips with extras”

Froggies Out Island Adventures
San Jose, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Wonderful snorkeling trips with extras”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We've been on several trips with Froggies. They do full and half day scuba and snorkel trips to Sandy Cay and Fowl Cay Marine Preserves. Both provide lots of great coral and wildlife. The reefs are quite shallow, so you can see a tremendous amount snorkeling without the hassle and time for scuba gear. The full day trip to the south includes the art gallery at Little Harbour (we caught a day when they were pouring for some sculptures) and lunch at Pete's Pub. The full day to the north can include Man O War and/or Great Guana (home of Nippers). I'm glad I did them once, but for me it's all about the fabulous snorkeling.
Theresa and Lambert are delightful and we've always had pleasant guys helping on the boats. I definitely recommend them.

Visited May 2013