“Bahamian fresh roasted coffee”

Hope Town Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Hope Town
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Wonderful fresh roasted coffee and a selection of other goodies to nosh upon. Best place for a cup of java in downtoeen Hope Town. Don't forget to take a bag of fresh roasted beans home as a reminder of you visit to Elbow Cay.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Their dog almost bit me. Service is ok, but don't expect a smile. Prices are high. The baked goods are excellent as is the coffee.

2  Thank KSmith4880
Reviewed January 6, 2013

While visiting the friendly and picturesque Hope Town on Elbow Cay in the Abacos, I chanced upon the Hope Town Coffee House. I wish I had found this the first day, not at the end of my stay! Pastries were wonderful, but the coffee, WOW! The best I have had in years of travelling! I still dream of that coffee. Another reason to return to Hope Town.

Thank you Andrew for the coffee and taking the time to discuss about coffee in depth. I learnt a lot.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Don't know what your problem is Laura, the folks at the Coffee house are great. Are you sure you are not from NYC? Sounds like it.

1  Thank scob
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We visited once, and enjoyed respectable coffee. We were going to go again for breakfast before boarding a ferry on our last day in town. We called the number listed for the shop at 8pm the evening before to check opening times. Sheesh, people, if you "value your personal time" and don't want to take calls after store hours, hows about an answering machine? Your "ample signage" didn't do me any good from my end of the island on that rainy night! We went to the Sugar Shack instead, where they were friendly, and we much enjoyed their breakfast sandwiches. By the way, this is the very first negative review I have ever written. I just believe customer service is very important even if you do have a monopoly on the coffee house business in that tiny town.

3  Thank LauraKandfam