Review Highlights
The Perfect Start to Sailing

The crew at Cruise Abaco were absolutely amazing! They were incredibly helpful in navigating the... read more

Reviewed March 29, 2021
mattkI6405HQ
Best sailing ever

We were booked on a catamaran but it blew an engine so we were screwed. After much research we... read more

Reviewed August 11, 2019
Patricia S
Milmont Park

All reviews any questions or concerns mark joe abaco company sea crew dream bahamas
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2018

We have been sailing over 15 years around the world and the boat we rented from Cruise Abaco is the best of all, the service is just suberb. We thank to Mark and all Cruise Abaco Team!

Mark G, Owner at Cruise Abaco, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Hello Aylin, Thank you so much for your kindness and we appreciate it very much and hope you will return again. Our best to you all for a wonderful summer and year ahead. Patti & Mark & Bonnie & Entire Cruise Abaco crew

Reviewed March 22, 2018

We chose Cruise Abaco for the "Captain by Day" program. It seemed like it could be the perfect combination of learning to sail with a family vacation where we would have time to ourselves on the boat. And it could not have been better! From the first email communication to the conclusion of charter, everyone I worked with at Cruise Abaco could not have been nicer or more helpful. What a great charter company. We chartered "Weather or Knot." The boat was in perfect condition and sailed very nicely in the 20+ knot winds we had. My bareboat certification process exceeded all my expectations thanks to Captain Vince's excellent teaching skills. He provided excellent instruction and gave me the independence I needed to move out of my comfort zone and improve my sailing skills. What a week! We cannot wait to go back and bareboat charter soon. Thanks to everyone at Cruise Abaco!

2  Thank jamescH4816SN
Mark G, Owner at Cruise Abaco, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

Wow, so kind, thanks so much we really appreciate it and we look forward to having you bareboat with us soon! Smooth sailing to you! Our best, Mark, Patti & the entire Cruise Abaco crew!

Reviewed March 20, 2018

My bareboat Cruise Abaco experience on the Jeanneau 44’ was positively beyond my expectations in ALL respects. The Cruise Abaco team from Bonnie (the reservation manager) to Captain Amber (my check out Captain) were more than courteous, professional, and helpful in every manner. The boat was perfectly ready to go and after a short checkout procedure I was off to Hopetown to start my adventure.
My trip itinerary included Man-O-War Cay, Guana Cay, Elbow Cay, Tilloo Cay. Starting from Marsh Harbor, the Abaco Sea cruising area provided a variety of options, safe anchorages from all wind directions, and endless interesting things to explore. I loved everything about my trip and would be back in a heartbeat to the Abaco Sea with Cruise Abaco.
Captain Dave

Mark G, Owner at Cruise Abaco, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Thanks so much and we so appreciate your kind words, we have a hard working crew! Our Best and look forward to next year! Patti & Mark & Crew

Reviewed February 12, 2018

just returned from my second charter with Cruise Abaco. I had a great week of sailing to get my ASA 114 Catamaran certificate with Captain Angie Wilson...highly recommend that you get your girlfriends together and go sailing...amazing bonding and girl-power!

The team at Cruise Abaco was extremely helpful and really cared about making sure that we had everything we needed and that we not only had a great learning experience but also a fantastic time. Can't wait to see you guys again soon.

Date of experience: February 2018
Mark G, Owner at Cruise Abaco, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

We look forward to you bareboating! So glad you had a Great week and trip! Smooth sailing! Mark & Patti & crew

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time chartering a boat as a skipper. I glad I did it with Cruise Abaco! These guys are amazing. I learn in one day from our captain Raymond more than in months of training before. There were so many small favors which make you feel like a family. We lost luggage and guys delivered it next day to another Harbour. Mark, the owner, guided us personally to the best anchor spot etc. No need to mention that our boat was in perfect condition and Abaco is the safest ground on earth for novice captains. Definitely will repeat the trip because it is so much more to see in the beautiful Abaco!

Date of experience: February 2018
Mark G, Owner at Cruise Abaco, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Hello, Thanks so much for your kind words and we look forward to you chartering with us again! Smooth sailing to you all! Mark & Patti & crew!