“Diving Experts AND All things Abaco Experts”
Review of Dive Abaco!

Dive Abaco!
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: DIVE ABACO! Bahamas... an island tradition since 1979 serving Great Abaco (Marsh Harbour, Treasure Cay, Winding Bay, Cherokee & Casuarina, etc) along with the offshore Cays (Man O War, Guana, Scotland, Elbow/Hope Town, Lubber's Qtrs & Tilloo). Experience Abaco with those of us who know it best. Our reservation office is available to answer questions and assist in planning the perfect get-away. We will even create a dive/snorkel package to include accommodations. DIVE ABACO! is a full service dive operation specializing in small groups & personalized service; SCUBA & snorkeling trips; underwater photos; resort/discover dive lessons; PADI & NAUI SCUBA certifications; Universal Referrals; equipment rentals, repairs & retail; private charters; offshore rendezvous; island tours; sunset & dinner cruises - good fun & great times. And for the perfect souvenir, our resort boutique offers a variety of memorable items.
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Dive Abaco has been very accommodating for me. They were even able to do an offshore rendezvous to pick me up and get certified while so my friends could stay put. Not only did I feel like I was dealing with one if the most experienced dive operations in the world it was great to get local insight from Keith and Melinda. I'll be back for sure!

All reviews
"take your time"
"refresher course"
"great snorkel trip"

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Keith the owner and dive master did such a great job with everything! He was gracious enough to meet us out on the sea of Abaco to ensure the rest of our crew was able to have a good day of sailing. He then took us to two wonderful dive spots and was able to give us great information at each. One of our favorite memories was how he had two different grouper friends swim up and join us on one of the dives. Just a wonderful experience all around!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our trip with Dive Abaco. I dove and my wife snorkeled. Having been on many dive/snorkel combination trips, I was concerned that snorkeling area wouldn't be shallow enough for my wife to enjoy, but we both had a great experience. Although both dives were relatively shallow, it was worth the trade-off because I could dive longer in conditions that were practically perfect, with lots of healthy coral and varied sea life. Captain Keith is very knowledgeable and very friendly, and I doubt you will find a resort or marina on the island that will not highly recommend him.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I learned how to dive at Dive Abaco! over 30 years ago and just enjoyed another spectacular dive with a passionate, knowledgeable and safe Dive Master. I have traveled the world, diving in places such as the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, and the famous waters off the coast of Cozumel, but I have never experienced the beauty and colours of the the reefs in the Abacos anywhere else. Dive Abaco! knows where the perfect spots are, for both divers and snorkelers alike. Keith, the Dive Master, makes sure everyone has a great time and can take you to the best locations not too far from Marsh Harbour. I highly recommend going to Marsh Harbour just so you can experience the best diving in the world with the best Dive Master at Dive Abaco!

1  Thank Adrienne C