“Wonderful and Safe Dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dive Abaco!

Dive Abaco!
More attraction details
Owner description: DIVE ABACO! Bahamas... an island tradition since 1979 serving Great Abaco (Marsh Harbour, Treasure Cay, Winding Bay, Cherokee & Casuarina, etc) along with the offshore Cays (Man O War, Guana, Scotland, Elbow/Hope Town, Lubber's Qtrs & Tilloo). Experience Abaco with those of us who know it best. Our reservation office is available to answer questions and assist in planning the perfect get-away. We will even create a dive/snorkel package to include accommodations. DIVE ABACO! is a full service dive operation specializing in small groups & personalized service; SCUBA & snorkeling trips; underwater photos; resort/discover dive lessons; PADI & NAUI SCUBA certifications; Universal Referrals; equipment rentals, repairs & retail; private charters; offshore rendezvous; island tours; sunset & dinner cruises - good fun & great times. And for the perfect souvenir, our resort boutique offers a variety of memorable items.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Wonderful and Safe Dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

Keith the owner and dive master did such a great job with everything! He was gracious enough to meet us out on the sea of Abaco to ensure the rest of our crew was able to have a good day of sailing. He then took us to two wonderful dive spots and was able to give us great information at each. One of our favorite memories was how he had two different grouper friends swim up and join us on one of the dives. Just a wonderful experience all around!

Visited February 2014

Annandale, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great dive operation; great dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our trip with Dive Abaco. I dove and my wife snorkeled. Having been on many dive/snorkel combination trips, I was concerned that snorkeling area wouldn't be shallow enough for my wife to enjoy, but we both had a great experience. Although both dives were relatively shallow, it was worth the trade-off because I could dive longer in conditions that were practically perfect, with lots of healthy coral and varied sea life. Captain Keith is very knowledgeable and very friendly, and I doubt you will find a resort or marina on the island that will not highly recommend him.

Visited March 2014
Waterloo, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Diving in the World with a Passionate and Safe Dive Master”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

I learned how to dive at Dive Abaco! over 30 years ago and just enjoyed another spectacular dive with a passionate, knowledgeable and safe Dive Master. I have traveled the world, diving in places such as the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, and the famous waters off the coast of Cozumel, but I have never experienced the beauty and colours of the the reefs in the Abacos anywhere else. Dive Abaco! knows where the perfect spots are, for both divers and snorkelers alike. Keith, the Dive Master, makes sure everyone has a great time and can take you to the best locations not too far from Marsh Harbour. I highly recommend going to Marsh Harbour just so you can experience the best diving in the world with the best Dive Master at Dive Abaco!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Adrienne C
Savannah, Georgia
“Passionate and Safe dive master!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

My husband and I had a great time on the dive trip with Keith. I have been a diver for over 20 years and Keith told me several diving techniques that I had never heard of before. He kept the safety of everyone on board his top priority. While having both divers and snorkelers on this trip he made sure everyone had a great trip. Would dive with Keith again if we get back to Marsh Harbour and highly recommend Dive Abaco!!!

Visited January 2014
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Professional and passionate about diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

As an inexperienced and nervous diver I booked a refresher course with Dive Abaco and 2 dives which were amazing!
I was so impressed with Keith's patience, understanding and professionalism and would thoroughly recommend Dive Abaco ... They fuelled my enthusiasm to do more diving!

Visited August 2013