“For that casual time do get away and drink!”

Snappas Chill and Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: On the water overlooking the Harbour. Great happy hour(s) every day 5pm -7:30 pm and on Wednesdays 5pm-11pm. Food specials offered everyday along with our regular grill menu! Entertainment every friday and saturday night. See you soon!
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

For one Snappas is in a boss overview of the ocean spot. 2nd a fantastic place to run with your mate and drink the day away and don't forget the food on offer is decent too.

Hosting some pretty decent events too. Whether you're a local or just touring the Bahamas or in my case working abroad in the Bahamas this is the ideal spot of Marsh Harbour!

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here for a nice dinner out on a weekday and long story short, things turned left for my boyfriend and I. As I was getting upset and ready to leave the place completely, our server, Jessie, decided to check in with us to see how everything was. I decided to open up to her and let her know how I was feeling and wow, what a great decision I made. Jessie was so supportive and did everything in her power she could to make sure I had the absolute best experience possible.

Let me tell you guys, I was SO impressed. This was the absolute best customer service I had ever had in my life.

It was a blessing in disguise and I am so grateful for the entire experience and really glad that I met Jessie.

Next time I return to Abaco, I will make sure to see Jessie again at Snappas.

Thank you so much Jessie!! Make sure y’all ask for Jessie when you go to Snappas. She’s the best! :)

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Went for happy hour, happy hour drinks were limited. Did not order food nothing special on the menu.

1  Thank CassMelanie
Snappas B, Owner at Snappas Chill and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Thank you for visiting Snappas, we appreciate your business. I'm sorry we did not have your drink preference on Happy Hour, we do have quite a selection and happy hour goes for 2 1/2 hours( 5-7.30) everyday except Wednesday when it goes 5-11.00pm.

As for food, I don't know where you're from, but we feature some pretty awesome seafood that is anything but typical. Fresh fish(daily), fried, blackened or grilled, the best Conch Fritters in Abaco, fresh grilled Tuna with wasabi & Ginger. And some pretty good Steaks, Lobster and Burgers!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We had a nice time. They said everything would be ready in 15 Minutes but we ended up waiting nearly 45 Minutes. The food was okay, we had a nice time and all the staff were kind and polite.

1  Thank chebbers26
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

The food and service was very good. We stopped for a quick bite later in the afternoon. Had some salads, a burger was had, and an appetizer. Nothing fancy. Waitress was efficient and friendly. Three adults and a toddler. No issues. We're not big drinkers, but the bar area had a decent island atmosphere. I would recommend.