“Very good food”
Review of Wally's Restaurant

Wally's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, European, French, Bahamian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Wally's - since 1986. Fine dining restaurant featuring fresh five star Bahamian/International cuisine in a relaxed yet classic atmosphere.
Reviewed July 31, 2018

We ate twice at Wally"S and were very pleased on both occasions. The staff was very friendly and the food was very good. We wanted to sit inside because of the heat so would recommend reservations as the available inside seating is limited. My wife had the fried chicken on both occasions and it was fabulous. i had the seafood platter once and the alfredo with shrimp the other. Wish the alfredo was a little "tighter" but the flavor was excellent. Only criticism would be the grilled garlic bread - not a keeper. Would highly recomment this restaurant.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I went out for lunch today and it was raining. We sat outside and were completely comfortable. The ambiance is Island chic and the customer service is spot on. Had the Grouper Nantua for and appetizer and it was delicious. For dessert we had the Fried Cheesecake, OMG! Would highly recommend this local favorite restaurant for lunch or dinner. Make a reservation if your coming for dinner, this place is popular for a good reason.!!!

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

We came here based on the reviews. It didn't disappoint. The wait was a little long, but they were super busy. I was starving, so we went to sit and order at the bar. The bartender saw that I was hungry, she immediately went and got us bread. And soup for me. To hold us until dinner. I got the truffle fries. They were amazing. For dinner I got the conch. And my husband got the lamb. We both cleared our plates. For dessert he got the deep fried cheese cake and I got the chocolate cake. Everything was great.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

They were a bit busy and the waitress to a while to get to us. The salad was asked to come with the meal,but only came when we were finished, but even so it was poorly composed and not really appetizing.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

A beautiful evening with friends enjoying friendly service delivered by Nyana,a gentle carribean breeze, delicious food and creating great memories. We always make Wally's part of our trip when visiting Marsh Harbour.

Date of visit: May 2018