“Finest dining in Marsh Harbour”
Review of Wally's Restaurant

Wally's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, European, French, Bahamian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Wally's - since 1986. Fine dining restaurant featuring fresh five star Bahamian/International cuisine in a relaxed yet classic atmosphere.
Anderson, SC
“Finest dining in Marsh Harbour”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The food is absolutely fantastic and the service is excellent! Your meals are prepared to your liking and the entree selection is impressive. The only complaint I have is that they are not open every night...but well worth planning your vacation around. Their specialty drink, the "Wally" is strong and memorable!! I'm looking forward to my next visit.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank captmeg

Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Pleasant Evening”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Wally's has the well-deserved reputation of being the finest restaurant in Marsh Harbour. We were there on a Tuesday night for dinner. Excellent conch chowder with big chunks of meat. You can get it with a tomato or cream base. Conch fritters are great. Nice shrimp and grouper. Top notch food all the way. Service was attentive and efficient, but it was a bit surprising our waitress had never heard of "Riesling" as a wine choice and believed Valpolicella was a white wine. However, this is just an indication of how far away from the crowd we are and how charming things are in the outer islands, The people are great here.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Joe C
“Lunch was disappointing”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

First let me start by saying this place is known for its great dinners, but we decided to meet some friends here for lunch. We began with 4, service was prompt and courteous. However when my fish arrived breaded and deep fried and I told the waitress that I had ordered it grilled, everything went down from there. I would never order fried fish, I don't like fried fish, but she was insistent that I ordered it that way. I was expecting an I'm sorry let me take that back and get it done as you requested, but NO I was told adamantly that was how I ordered it. Not wanting to make a stink (and get food that someone spit in) I picked the batter off and ate my fish, enjoying the rest of our visit with our friends. After our meals were cleared 2 more friends stopped by and we invited them to pull up chairs and join us. They did, ordering coffee, when we were presented with the bill an %18 gratuity was added as we were now a party of 6. Never again, lousy attitude and unprofessional.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank K G
Nashville
“A lovely find”
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Went with friends to lunch here. It's a favorite of theirs and we had never eaten here before. Enjoyed a delicious piña colada, conch fingers and home made key lime pie. We will make a return visit here. Service was good and great ambience on the covered patio.

2 Thank PamC54
Palm Beach, Florida
“Best food in marsh harbor. Good location.”
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

As with all bahamian restaurants Wally's service could be better but that said, great spot. Careful of the Wally's cocktail...it will get you. Always fresh local fish options, one menu in the restaurant as you walk in on a chalkboard. It's changed hands in recent years but still remained good. Try their grouper smothered when available and their fried conch and fish combo plate is also good.