“Great Restaurant”
Review of Wally's Restaurant

Wally's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, European, French, Bahamian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Wally's - since 1986. Fine dining restaurant featuring fresh five star Bahamian/International cuisine in a relaxed yet classic atmosphere.
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Any visit to Marsh Harbour must include a trip to Wally's for a great meal excellent service and a super ambience

There are newer reviews for Wally's Restaurant

Reviewed May 7, 2012

It's been 7 years since I visited Wally's, and it still rocks the senses. On the way to Hopetown, Elbow Cay via Albury's Ferry, Wally's was always a post-flight afternoon stop in Marsh Harbour to clear my head and unwind. I still delivers after all these years. The positive and friendly staff pays attention, but doesn't smother. You must dine outside and start your vacation-head with the deceptively potent Wally's Special cocktail, which gives a Long Island a run for its money. I ordered the special of the day, which was a sliced duckbreast salad featuring tender mixed greens embellished with pecans, dried cranberries, and balsamic. Wonderful. My wife ordered Wally's take on the classic cheeseburger, which I sampled for old times sake, and it was fabulous. In my mind, the only thing keeping it from 5 stars is the absence of a water view and occasional road noise when dining outside, but I have visited restaurants with million dollar views ruined by dismal food and disinterested staff. I will take Wally's any day and any time. Wally's time-tested reputation and consistent good service should make it your trusted transition stop.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Try taking a huge lobster tail, lightly fry, drop fresh lime on top and place garlic drawn butter next to it, you could not find a more scrumptious meal. Finish with fried cheesecake and Angie's special cocktail. Look no further. If you do nothing else just do what I described and you will likely randomly email me later and thank me for the advice. All I can say is "island wow!"

Do not iss cracked lobster ...

1  Thank TD8
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Wife and I had a great lunch here. I would rate the conch the best in Abaco. We would recommend this as the best restaurant Abaco.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Wally's is a restaurant that every one likes to eat at. Every opportunity that i gets and my pocket allows me i would eat from there daily,the food is also one of the best on the island and has the greatest staff employed.