“Very good”
Review of Da Blue Hole

Da Blue Hole
Reviewed July 31, 2018

We had a very nice dinner here. I ordered the seafood platter - shrimp and grouper versus other items so they were very flexible. A little overcooked but still good. My wife had the lobster pasta special and it was excellent. Would highly recommend this for dinner on the island. They have an indoor dining room downstairs and a very nice bar and a more open air dining room upstairs.

Date of visit: July 2018
Antonio H, Owner at Da Blue Hole, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2018

Hello aviddiner8375,

Thank you for taking the time to share, the lobsters are fresh caught and amazing!

We look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed July 25, 2018

The rain made it necessary to wait for the ferry somewhere with our luggage inside. Not only did someone help us unload our suitcases, but made sure they were kept inside while we went upstairs to enjoy drinks while waiting for the ferry. Our luggage was then loaded on the ferry for us. The owner of the Blue Hole was really working hard to ensure everyone was taken care of. We didn’t have any food, but liked what we saw and heard from others who were eating. The bathroom was ok, but the paper towel holder was falling off the wall.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

We highly recommend this beautiful excellent restaurant. Best of Marsh Harbour, excellent service, best menu and food was delicious, best steak ever

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2018

We were a little tired of the exact same menu being served at every restaurant in the Bahamas so Da Blue was a welcomed change!
Negatives first though: We went for lunch and dinner in the same day. For lunch they brought the wrong kind of meat with the fajitas, so they went to cook the right kind of meat and by the time they brought it, the fajitas were all soggy, and by the time they brought new fajitas the meat had cooled down -big mess. The error for dinner is that I had ordered a warm appetizer and warm main - well they brought both at the same time , so rather than let one get cold I told them they should only bring one at a time, so they took the main back. When I finished my starter 15 minutes later, they just brought back the same exact main which had just been standing under the heat lamp...not great or thought out service, nor do they care. But I guess you had to realize you're in the Bahamas.
Great views, good looking venue, several options on the menu including sushi. Upstairs terrace and bar areas, downstairs dinning room indoors and out, lounge area. Really enjoyed it other than their serving mess ups. Fair prices

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

Dinner at Da Blue Hole was a bit more gourmet than expected, as a local I went there after a graduation ceremony. We were served promptly, even though I was served a bottle water with no glass. The menu was sophisticated and expensive. I had the clams with linguini, which was a nice portion. Most of all we live on an Island with simple lifestyle and, it just seemed that the Blue hole was catering to a different caliber of people.

Date of visit: June 2018