“Run Don't Walk”
Review of The Bae

The Bae
Description: The Bae is an open air Seafood Shack and Bar within spitting distance from the Beautiful Bay of Abaco servicing Lunch, Happy Hour and Dinner Guests Tuesday thru Sunday. The Bar and dining areas have stunning views of the seascape especially at Sunset that can also be enjoyed from our over water deck.
Reviewed July 3, 2018

This place is amazing! Growing up I always remembered the South Side of the island to be used exclusively for fishing grounds. The Bae has showcased it’s beauty by sustainably highlighting it. The grounds are well kept. The only downside was finding it, though, it wasn’t extremely hard but, I did drive by it the first time.

The service is phenomenal! Our server was courteous and explained the menu to us. Even though we’re from Abaco some of the chef’s culinary expressions were new to us, which I’m not used to at Bahamian restaurants.

Now for the food. Oh the food! Well this is a restaurant, so let’s get to the entrée. First up on the chopping block is the conch fritters. Now, my Mummy grew up on the island lived there her whole life till she was 47. Her comments and I quote “I haven’t had conch fritters this good since your Great grandmothers.” Now that was a high compliment. The fish I had was amazing! Perfectly fired fish with the amount of lime I like, this snapper was perfect and I loved that you got to pick your size/price. The banana pancakes were the culinary creativity that I’ve wanted to see in a Bahamian menu. It made me stop and think about what cuisine is considered Bahamian. To wash it all down we had the house drink which was tasty vodka citrus drink. If you haven’t checked out The Bae, run don’t walk.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

I cannot say it enough just how much I love this place!! Owner Bradley Fox brings a fresh culinary experience to Abaco. It’s long awaited and a breath of fresh air. If you’re on the mainland of Abaco, the sunset alone is worth the short drive outside of Marsh Harbour. Make sure to have one of the house drinks THE BAECATION with TK (my favorite bartender in the Abacos). Happy hour and Sunday brunch are also a must. Creative menu, great atmosphere... it’s one of those special, authentic, off the grid Bahamian experiences.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Have been here on numerous occassions and every time I go, it gets better and better. The food is, hands down, the BEST in the Abacos. The menu is great, options for everyone. The setting is also one of the best in Abaco- the sunsets are AMAZING! The staff is so friendly and attentive. Everything at The Bae is 'brag worthy'. I would definitely reccomend this spot to anyone looking for a delicious meal and drinks...the best happy hour in town! Will be back for sure.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Incomparable ambience, exsquisite food, the shrimp and grits as well as the chicken and waffles are a must try. Friendly staff make your visit all the better. Definitely a staple for locals and tourists alike; best sunset views bar none!
Will be back soon!

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been eating at the Bae for three years and it just keeps getting better. The food, service, location and sunsets keep me coming back. Don’t visit Abaco without a stop at the Bae and don’t miss the banana pancakes!!!!