“I really like the place”

Microbrasserie Archibald Lac-Beauport
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Autoroute Laurentienne
Description: A 10 minutes du centre ville de Quebec decouvrez la Microbrasserie Archibald dans un environnement champetre remarquable, a proximite du Centre de ski Le Relais. Profitez de votre visite chez Archibald pour en apprendre davantage sur le brassage de la biere, la Microbrasserie vous ouvre ses portes. Une experience inoubliable dans un environnement de souvenirs, de bois, de cuir et de fourrure rappelant les chalets quebecois d'antan. L'ambiance exceptionnelle de la Microbrasserie Archibald vous transportera. Pres d'un foyer, a l'interieur comme a l'exterieur, venez vivre une experience culinaire accompagnee de l'une des 11 bieres brassees sur place.
Quebec City, Canada
“I really like the place”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The site is really what your want acter skiing or if you want to enjoy the terrace during summer. The food is good, thé service too. I always have a great tome when I go there.

• Visited April 2014

Stoneham-et-Tewkesbury, Canada
“A nice busy place”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

this is a good restaurant, don't get me wrong. They make their own beers which i find not so good but i am not a great fan of Microbrewers. The place is very busy so expect a noisy diner... if there is a line, they will give you a paget and page you when the table is ready....very good service and the food is good.

Visited September 2013
Sept Iles, Canada
“A little expensive, but great place, great food and staff !”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I went to l'Archibald microbrewery for the 2nd time, after experiencing the Sybéria spa - they have a partnership together. It is located in Lac Beauport, just beside the main road. When entering, hostess will welcome you and ask you if you want to get a table or sit a the bar. I've tried both and they both have advantages, I liked the bar because you can chat with the other persons there and the staff, and there was a hockey game to watch on TV and a great band that played at 10 PM. The staff is very kind and polite, and friendly - the ambiance is kind of chic, and cozy at the same time. I would say to dress up a bit - like to go to a chic evening in a chalet or something.

The food was great - altough it is a bit expensive : expect about 40$ bill for one person if you stay in the non-expensive meals.

I had the three cheese fondues for apetizers ; it was homemade with white grapes and some liquor sauce and it was totally delicious. My main course was a burger and it was OK but I've had better burgers. I would go for the potage the next time I'll visit. The dessert I took was a "mi-cuit" and I like it it was very good.

They also have beers that they brew there, I took an amber one and I really enjoy it's taste. Ask the waiter about the beers they have he can explain them well.

I would recommand it for friends, couples, groups & solo persons ! Even going there alone you feel welcome.

I will definitely go back.

• Visited November 2013
Belleville, Canada
“Nice spot on the river”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The building didn't look like much from the road but the inside was quite nice and the patio was simple and relaxing. We tried a few different beers and ordered a really nice snack tray with cheese, dried fruit, nuts, pâté, warm bread, and pear jam.

Visited August 2013
Center Harbor, New Hampshire
“Overpriced but very nice staff”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We ordered 2 ceasars salads with chicken and some chicken wings to go and it was $75 before the tip. The food was average. Didn't have any of the beer......

2 Thank Susan1456