“SOOO GOOD!!”

Cuisines: Healthy, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2014

The people are so friendly, and up beat! Decor so cute, reminds me i need to get one of those paintings! This food is fantastic with a great menu and great prices.Absolutely my favorite place to come when were up. Wish there was a Grill & Greens in Burlington
This is a must go everything so fresh. Thanks Grill & Greens
Debbie Bennett

Reviewed August 1, 2014

I have recently moved into this area and have enjoyed several breakfasts here recently. Deceptive from the outside (fronting on Hwy #26 just west of the lights in the centre of Thornbury, this restaurant offers two large and comfortable dining areas with free standing tables and booths. The wait staff (Marlys, Michela and sometimes the owner, Leslie) are professional, friendly, welcoming and very efficient. They all know how to make you feel valued and important.
Food is delivered quickly from the grill, as ordered and nicely presented with fruit garnishes, and very tasty home fries. I enjoy the sausages and poached eggs....a healthy alternative to frying.
You never feel rushed here, and it is easy to enter into conversations with fellow diners, if you so choose.
All in all, a very pleasant breakfast dining experience.
They do offer a full lunch and dinner menu, but I have no experience with them...yet.

1  Thank Nigel G
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We love this place! I'm gluten free and hubby loves the gourmet burgers. The quinoa kale salad is very good!

Reviewed May 24, 2014

The local grocery store cashier recommended this restaurant and we were not disappointed. Large beautiful art decorated this fresh and cheery restaurant. We had two breakfast specials. Fresh fruit could be had instead of potatoes..nice touch. Everything was totally delicious..we will return.

1  Thank vandenheja
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I loved the light and spacious energy present in the restaurant. Had a quick brunch, home made chilli with garlic bread, it was exceptional. I must admit they have the best coffee I have had in a long time. I enjoy medium strength coffee and it was just right for me. The staff was cheerful and obliging, very pleasant.

1  Thank Natalia B