“Great food and wonderful selection.”
Review of Steve's Restaurant

Steve's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 22 Restaurants in Thornbury
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Live in Collingwood and heard about Steve's Restaurant in Thornbury. Took a trip there on a Sunday morning with my husband for breakie and loved it. Intimate setting, good service and amazing food. My eggs benny was sooooooooo good. I highly reccommend this as a apre ski or a wonderful dinner.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have recently discovered Steve's restaurant in Thornbury, I have had the pleasure of eating there on several occassions after trying it out for the first time a few months ago, the staff is very friendly, courteous and has gotten to remember me when I walk through the doors to satisfy my picky and particular taste buds. Their menu is vast and affordable, I usually am unable to eat everything on my plate as the portions are quite larger than normal, comparitively with some of the other places I have eaten at in the area. I always leave with a smile on my face and my belly full! The service is second to none and I like the open style kitchen where you can see whats going on in the kitchen!! I never have to wait long for my order, which I appreciate because I am very busy and don't always have time to sit in for a long time, however, the times I have stayed longer I have not felt pressured to get out the door so they could fill my seat. In my opinion, it's a 5 out of 5 for professionalism, atmosphere, great food, competitive prices and abundant portions.

1  Thank Marty M
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Hubby and I were up for Christmas holidays and came across Steve's place one morning about 8am. WOW!! I can't believe how many times we passed this place and never stopped in before.
We had the most amazing eggs benedict, it was delicious!!!!
Home fries were perfect. Ton's to choose from
The hostess was friendly and welcoming, and it has a nice family atmosphere.
the place fills up fast, you can tell its a family favorite
Its my new favorite place and I can't wait to go back....now, Im having a craving.....lol

2  Thank Ontariobeachbummin
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Driving through Thornbury this weekend I was thrilled to see that the Toronto staple had opened their third restaurant up north. They were busy for lunch which didn't surprise me seeing as I am used to a line up at their Bathurst location in the city. I ordered the eggs benedict and wasn't disappointed...it was excellent, honestly the best hollandaise sauce ever. My companion indulged in a burger, sirloin cooked to perfection. We both left full and satisfied. Whether you're in Collingwood or Owen Sound...it's worth the drive to Thornbury for a trip to Steve's. Great food and great value.

2  Thank Mardi O
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Steve's moved in to the previous location of the Orchid and tried to set up as they did in Toronto. The food is very average and, for what you get, not worth the money. Much better fare at the new Orchid up the road. They now have 3 locations...guess there is no accounting for some people's taste.

2  Thank 88Sam88