“Mama mia !”

Maiolo's Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 22 Restaurants in Thornbury
Cuisines: Canadian, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Outstanding Georgian Bay views from this landmark waterfront restaurant. Wood Fired Pizza, Pasta, Steaks and Fresh Fish. Extensive wine list with an emphasis on fine Italian selections. Relaxing upscale lounge and bar.
Geneva, Switzerland
“Mama mia !”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Excellent food and real italian products! We took antipasti including cheese, ham and olives, it was delicious ! then we had pasta, which was also excellent

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Christine S

“Authentic Italian Dining at it's best!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The ambiance and service we received at our dining experice at Maiolo's was professional and authentic Italian dishes. We were very impressed with the service and quality of food selectilon offered on the menu. (The wine too!) We will be back again soon!

1 Thank marymr123
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I absolutely love this place!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The food, atmosphere and service is spectactular! I would recommend this restaurant to everyone! There are many meal choices which are all delicious!! I am definietly coming back! I also love the background music it makes me want to dance! This place is a must!!!

1 Thank Vanna5
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best restaurants I've ever been to!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Overall, my dinner was excellent! The food is delicious, they have a wide variety of meals to choose from and it was all cooked perfectly! Our waitress was Daniella and she was very enthusiastic, helpful and kind. The atmosphere is welcoming, fun and very clean! I love it here and I will definitely come back soon!

1 Thank clareraven
Markham, Canada
“Finally an affordable family restaurant in Thornbury”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We have eaten at Maiolo's three times since its' re-opening in May 2012. We have always had friendly service staff and excellent food at reasonable prices. When we aren't in the mood for pub fare or spending over $20 to feed our boys, it is great to have Maiolo's. Where else can you feed your boys adult-portion spaghetti and meatballs for $9! It has lovely ambience, great location and a wonderful bar-area which is great for hanging out with friends for a drink after skiing. I really like this place and hope they are successful.

• Visited October 2012