“CUISINE AND SERVICE”

Sisi
Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in Thornbury
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a small independently owned business, driven by a passion for, and dedication to our craft. Our food starts with fresh, high-quality and local ingredients prepared and served with passion, in an energetic dining room where you can truly indulge in the art of sharing. Situated on the main street in Thornbury, Sisi utilizes the best of local products and seasonal ingredients to create a culinary story. Chef Jeremy Austin brings his training in Michelin Star restaurants from around the world to bring you a truly unique and cultural dining experience. The beautiful patio is the perfect place to gather with friends to dine, and sip on our collection of wine and gin.
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Italian restaurant, with classy decor (check the patio area). The food was very good and uniquely prepared. There were eight of us and our server brought a red and a white that he selected and which were outstanding. We shared a couple of pepperoni and fennel pizzas as appetizers then everyone picked a different main and we each tried everyone else's dish. Can't recall all the dishes but they were all very tasty.
Was pleasantly surprised to find a restaurant of this caliber in this rather small town. Give it a try, I think you'll be pleased.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were driving around collingwood area and found this nice looking restaurant on the main street in Thornbury .We sat out on the back patio and had a wonderful lunch. Great kale salad and brushetta . The decor could have fit into a bar in toronto comfortably . Good service and on-trend restaurant. I would go back again the next time I am in the area.

1  Thank T H
Reviewed July 7, 2013

They recently changed chefs and renovated the restaurant. While I love the new decor it has a great vibe, the food is just average.
The menu is great but everything is way over salted and the value is just OK.

2  Thank Tracy K
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Sisi is a welcome oasis in the Ontario ski scene. The design of the restaurant is fresh and bright combining exposed brick with a sophisticated palate of neutral paint colors and wood furniture . The food is excellent and Calital quirky, for example a kale Caesar which is outstanding, an appetizer which is a combination of fried calamari and carpaccio , and some innovative spins on pasta ragu (for example last nights was rabbit or boar). The service was excellent and attentive and the host Rob was gracious and funny. Overall a wonderful experience.

1  Thank Peter M
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have dined twice since new management took over. I had sworn to my husband I would ever drag him back after a couple of bad experiences with the previous owners but now I can't convince him to go anywhere else. So warm, inviting. Kale salad is soooo delicious.

2  Thank Ardya