“A highlight of our weekend at Blue Mountain”
Review of Simplicity Bistro - CLOSED

Simplicity Bistro
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A new restaurant in Thornbury offering casual dining. Proud members of Apple Pie Trail. Seasonally changing menu offering local flavors
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Everything about our experience at Simplicity Bistro was a first class experience! We were a group of four and all of us enjoyed a three course meal. The service was great, we had plenty of time between each course to enjoy and not feel rushed at all. We will definitely be back when we are next in the area.

1  Thank winetourgirl

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was a repeat dining experience for me - and was I happy I decided to revisit this restaurant!
The service was knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating - exactly what I remembered.
My barbeque chicken was irresistible- tender, juicy, flavorful. Had I not been with others, well - it was finger-licking good! The wine we wanted was out of stock but the replacement wine recommended was excellent! The desserts were beautifully plated - my table ordered two desserts - the donut dessert and the tart. Both were eye candy!
A thoroughly enjoyable dining experience - I have dined at Canoe, Scaramouche, Marcels - and this bistro ranks right up there with the best! And value for price it is better than the best!

1  Thank nimbleeater
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Food is amazing ! Service (our server was the owner) was excellent ! Décor (including the paintings on the walls) was a fall theme and the owner told us they change the décor for each season. We also found it very reasonably priced.

Our meals were perfect from the appetisers to the dessert! It was a very enjoyable dinner and I can't wait to go back up north and visit again.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Food is delicious and the value is always there! The atmosphere is intimate and no matter how busy the evening the food and service is consistent! The sweat doesn't show! Keep up the effort we noticed!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Have been here for lunch a few times when friends visit and we always enjoy a meal of fresh, well prepared ingredients - mostly locally accessed. Very relaxing atmosphere and friendly staff.