Penny's Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Blue Mountain Inn(Blue Mountains)
  • Fitness center
Hilltop Motel(Meaford)
View Hotel
The Blue Mountain Lodge(Blue Mountains)
Mosaic(Blue Mountains)
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I stayed In this motel on a very hot day,Room was quite comfortable as air-condition was working very well.Room was not very fancy but clean,has small Fridge and microwave and not expensive.Staff was friendly and provided us Iron when asked.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This place is a proof that you cannot believe webpages for a motel/ hotel. We had to go to a wedding in a little town nearby and wanted to stay close - so we booked it on the web ( there was nothing else in this town)....a big mistake. All for $99 Canadian....
Rooms were small and with shabby, dilapidated assortment of furniture, bathroom smelled like someone just had a ......., ceiling tiles were peeling off, walls were dirty, towels were beyond comment....the entire place looked as if someone picked up trash furniture in a dump and used it to furnish this place. I cannot fathom that someone would even rent this place for solid currency.
They did have wi-fi....if this is what you need.

Room Tip: do not book in this place
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I went to Thornbury with my family and stayed in Penny Motel the room was very clean and the price was good the lady was very nice, we all enjoyed, if i go again to Thornbury sure i will stay in this motel, with this price this is the best motel in Thorbury.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2012

As a student I am trying to safe money, went with a couple of friends, the staff was friendly and nice, not to expensive. Room was nothing fancy but was clean and the tv, fridge and microwave was good, useful. Perfect location next to food land. Good place for people on a budget.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Amy G
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I booked 2 days in advance, and advised we would arrive between 7 & 8pm, arrived at 7:35 pm to a freezing cold room, the lady at the front desk went to the room with me to turn the heat on. It was -18C outside, and the room didn't feel much warmer. Took over an hour before I could take my coat off, and it was after midnight before it was comfortably warm.

I went to the front desk, to see if there was anything they could do and was basically told it was my own fault because I didn't call before I arrived. To which my reply was "I booked 2 days ago", but apparenlty customers are expected to call when they're getting close (I was told when I booked to call if I would be arriving after 11 as they aren't at the front desk after that). These people were too worried about saving a few dollars in hydro than keeping customers happy.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends