“Very nice surprise!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Wasaga Beach, Canada
“Very nice surprise!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Just to sum up our experience it was very good. The decor was nice and . The server was pleasant and if she could not answer our questions she would excuse herself and go to ask. The wine selection was ok but we wanted more variety. It was ok we were given a taste before we commited. The food was very very good. Pasta was cooked perfectly and the meatballs were the best I have ever had. We will be back to try another dish. Keep up the good work Bruno and Adam!!!

2 Thank Getfact

Stayner, Canada
“First Visit wont be the last”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Had brunch today at Osteria with a couple of out of town family members. The atmosphere was wonderfully comfortable, the service excellent - very personable and interested in who we where. Which makes all the difference to atmospere instead of Just service.
The kitchen staff must be commended the food was wonderful, my father is an amazing chef by trade and I felt the need to make sure the kitchen knew that I Really enjoyed my food.
I had the Bruschetta which was so refreshing and tasty, followed by and the Steak......cooked to perfection and their side with the meal was excellent. Have never quite had vegetable side quite like it.
My cousin had the pulled pork special, her husband is a chef and even she was impressed that she had to stop eating it only because she was full.
Make a point while you are in town to make sure you stop in and check it out...You will leave happy, filled and will want to go back again.

2 Thank Maevenr
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Charming!! Highly recommended!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Whilst visiting Canada on our trip from London, England, this restaurant was recommended to us - and we were so glad that it was. Great venue, great decor, great atmosphere, great service - and above all else, great food!! The menu is ambitious and exciting - and they pull it off with great success! Thoroughly enjoyed a family meal here, thank you for a great experience and would definitely recommend!

1 Thank Cockneyprices
Ontario, Canada
“Mouth watering”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

4 of us went to this restaurant on May 23 and all of us were impressed. The service is great, even though it was busy, and the food well prepared and fresh. Nice ambience as well. Will definitely be back for more. Thank you to Adam, Bruno, and Craig.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank thebunner
Calgary, Canada
“A great find.”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I was on a trip home to Wasaga and saw this place...turns out they have not been open long. I went with family and everyone throughly enjoyed it. Casual, comfortable atmosphere. Apparently there is a bar area upstairs but I missed that. I had "Stefania" a puttanesca style pasta dish. I thought I would never eat it all but it was so good, I managed. ;-) Others shared a caesar salad (yes, enough for two) and calamari (deep fried, but well worth an extra calorie) with a great chili mayo with just the right heat. The tilapia main was delicious and the side dish of squash, mascarapone and pecans was wonderful. I usually make it to the area twice a year, so PLEASE SUPPORT THIS PLACE so it will be there when I return! Bruno waited on us expertly and the chef, Adam stopped by as well. Maybe it was because it was our first time, but they treated us to a shared dessert. I'm not a tiramasu fan...but this was good!

• Visited April 2013