“Not Many Left”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cobb & Co.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Love the meals at Cobb & Co. Not many of them left as none in Wellington any more so well worth the trip up

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife and I went for here for a kid free dinner and enjoyed our time there. The food is of a good quality and the prices are reasonable. This is not for your high class eater, however for those who want a pleasant night out and to not be bankrupt and still hungry afterwards then Cobb and Co will fit your bill.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had a $10 lunch, great value friendly service, contented tummy. Brings back memories of days past. Compared to a cafe which is usually over priced, a nice place for a quick enjoyable lunch

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We often go to Cobb & Co for family meals, and have always left satisfied.

They have a great play area for the kids.

The food has always been great. We have had the odd issue, but every time the manager has sorted it out and we have always left happy.

The restaurant has a real family feel to it, like management really care that you have a great experience.

Very happy :)

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've been here twice in the past year or so. The first was when I had cycled from Plimmerton to Paraparaumu and sat down to an amazing Schnitzel dinner. Far out it was awesome! The guy at the bar (I think he was the manager/owner?) was super nice and said I could store my bike there and pick it up the next day if I needed to (as the trains were replaced by buses and I couldn't take my bike back to Plimmerton on the bus) The second time I visited was when I popped in for a coffee with my sister-in-law, except I'm allergic to caffeine so I instead asked for a Pink Panther to go and they made one up especially for me, in a takeaway coffee cup. It was so cute lol. Made me really happy!

I <3 Cobb and Co!