“Very pleased!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Nemos Cafe
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I work in hospitality and yes I do judge aa I go out. Thought id grab drinks and a meal with the children after their swim. The staff were welcoming and extremely friendly. The two girls were busy but handled it well with excellent team work and speed and still smiling. Yes I observed them. My food was tasty and coffee was delicious. I make it I judge it they are lucky I was happy! They were also great with the children which I think is so important in this family environment. I will be telling all!

1  Thank JeckaJeckaJ0Y

Reviewed December 6, 2013

worst coffee I have ever had, being right in the doorway was cold and noisy. The chocolate fudge had no hint of chocolate and the cookie dough brownie was just as tasteless and horrible. When I complained about my coffee I was given the evils. Def won't b back

3  Thank beckareno7
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The girl was so friendly, but in the end was more interested in talking to her boyfriend than cooking my sandwich properly. It arrived soggy in a brown paper bag: pale and unappetising. The cheese had all run out of the sandwich and had been scraped off the sandwich maker and put in the bag so what I got was soggy hot bread with lumps of pineapple in it and some inedible brown cheese on the side. Very disappointing. Won't be back.