“Beautiful meal”

Dining options: Reservations
Invercargill, New Zealand
“Beautiful meal”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Went for a day trip to bluff with the family. Decided to try out the renovated restaurant at Stirling point. Super pleased we did. Very high quality renovation. Looks very smart. Lovely service and great food. We had the potato pizza yum yum!!! Highly recommend.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Delicious”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Found the hotel at the end of the road on a Scenic Drive, unfortunately they had no accommodation, but I did return that evening for a delightful dinner with great views ! The Blue Cod Fillet was perfectly cooked ! Great vegetables as an accompaniment ! Highly recommended !

Hongkong
“The Top1 restaurant in Bluff”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

We happened to find this lovely restaurant when we travelled to stirling point, we really love this place. The design here is quite elegant, the view is so nice and the staff are as nice as your family. We tasted the mussels and fish, also the desserts, the food quality is fantastic! Highly recommend! That's one of the most happiness part in our NZ trip, truly thx!

Hongkong
“The most happiness part in NZ”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Queenstown, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply Stunning”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I work on the road and therefore have visited restaurants, bars and hotels around the entire country. I have experienced a variety of food options, accommodations and, having worked in fine dining previously, I am discerning in regards to customer service standards. When you meet hosts like Simon and James though, it's hard not to be inspired; by their obvious passion and dedication to both their project and the people who come through the door, by their commitment to showcase fresh, local produce, and by the flair for interior design and decoration evident in the setting. I worked in hospitality for 6 years, and, although I love my career immensely, sitting at Land's End watching the world go by made me want to spend a LOT more time there. This spot can't be beaten for a romantic dinner, a special occasion, a great coffee or a social platter along with a glass of fantastic New Zealand wine. I didn't stay the night, but they showed me into the rooms upstairs, and I was very impressed. I have already booked my parents in for Mum's birthday in May, and I know she's going to love it! I know for sure I will be back to visit again, and will be looking forward to it. Thanks!

• Visited January 2014