“Perfect outdoor setting to enjoy a nice cold drink.”
Review of Council Cafe & Bar

Council Cafe & Bar
Ranked #12 of 17 Restaurants in Morrinsville
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We went here for lunch and it was great. All staff greeted us on arrival , nice and cheerful too.
We chose to sit out side, the lady who took our orders carried our drinks out to the table as I had my hands full with our 1yo. She also came back with a high chair which I wasn't expecting there to be.
Meals came within 10 minutes ( very quick considering there was atleast 6 other tables of people).
The meals were great value . We ordered the Cajun chicken salad and the steak sandwich, both were great size and very filling.
All topped off with a lovely area to enjoy the sun and our cold beverages in, I would definitely go here again.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Ive been to council cafe twice recently, both times were very enjoyable.
The menu is varied which is great

1  Thank TSmithNZ2012
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Seriously it's about the only place open in Morrinsville on a Monday. Lucky for me it's my first choice anyway. Only scored a 3 for value as I had takeaway and the plates are smaller. My dinning partners Fish and chips were good value with the o e piec option being plenty.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Got told by our hosts that this was a good place to eat.

Overall, good.
- Great ambience
- indoor & outdoor seating
- food servings were decent
- was quite busy and got told by our waiters that the food would take a while. We didn't mind waiting while we had a couple of drinks

Reviewed December 18, 2012

We have had quite a number of meals at the Council Cafe and Bar and everytime the meals have been excellent. The food is well presented, tastes great and service is very good. Hence why we continue to go on a regular basis for lunch and dinner.

1  Thank Dave486