Hilarious expensive breakfast that you would expect in an all-in simple hotel with a very basic room price; no reception staff after 23.00 hours, no room service and an owner who seems not to understand the meaning of the word customer service ... but great location and beautiful rooms ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A ten rooms hotel along the Garonne ideally located to visit the vineyards between Bordeaux and Margaux. Its ten luxurious rooms, finely furnished, are each marked by a particular soul,the quiet charm of an old house along the Garonne and a modern comfort. Bathrooms, made with wood and mosaics, inspire welfare. The hotel has its own boat to join Bordeaux center. 15 minutes of sailing, drinks on board, facing the 18th century facades of Bordeaux. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chateau Grattequina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Grattequina Blanquefort, France - Bordeaux
- Chateau Grattequina Hotel Blanquefort